Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread....

4 posters

Go down

If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread.... Empty If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread....

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-10, 17:08

Here is a live stream to a person's lawn. You can watch his grass grow.

http://www.watching-grass-grow.com/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread.... Empty Re: If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread....

Post by Guest 2016-04-10, 17:25

That website is almost as exciting as a new post from you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread.... Empty Re: If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread....

Post by kingstonlake 2016-04-10, 17:26

LooseGoose wrote:That website is almost as exciting as a new post from you.

Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-10, 17:29

If you're looking for an exciting alternative to the golf thread.... Andylol2_zps1wyhapvm
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-10, 17:48

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Would you like to discuss something that is actually a sport?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-10, 17:54

Turtleneck wrote:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Would you like to discuss something that is actually a sport?
Have you ever golfed?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-10, 18:17

InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Have you ever golfed?

Yes. I even took a golf class in college. I like the driving range. That is where it ends with me. Golf is the sports answer to playing cards.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-10, 18:20

*NASCAR
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-10, 18:27

Death Roe wrote:*NASCAR

This is not a competition. Two things can be equally horrible. At least they do not walk in circles in golf.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-10, 20:36

I heard a Brit won. Is this true? Trump is right about this country. We are losing. We never win. We do need to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down