Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kind of women our boy OTPT needs to meet.

Go down

The kind of women our boy OTPT needs to meet. Empty The kind of women our boy OTPT needs to meet.

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 13:59

The kind of women our boy OTPT needs to meet. Cbs-shooters

The Colorado waitresses who tote food -- and firearms

The town is called Rifle. The grill is called Shooters. So it's no surprise that the waitresses have an unusual dress code, CBS News correspondent Barry Petersen reports.

"I am carrying a Ruger 357 Blackhawk," said Ashlee Saenz, a waitress at Shooters. "I like the old style revolvers, and I just like big guns."

When owner Lauren Boebert started carrying a gun openly, which is legal in most parts of Colorado, the waitresses accessorized as well.

Yep, women are signing up for firearms training and buying handguns in record numbers
While not as heavily reported in time past, women are becoming major players in the gun industry and ownership. Contrary to popular belief, women are not stalwarts of gun control politics–they want to protect themselves as any other American. That’s why across the country record numbers of women are lining up to obtain their gun permits. In fact, since 2007, there has been a 270 percent increase in women having concealed carry permits. So, the truth of the matter is that women have always been around guns; it was that no one was catering to their needs, especially when it comes to concealing their firearms. CNN had a segment and story about this last February at the annual SHOT Show hosted by the National Shooting Sports Foundation:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The kind of women our boy OTPT needs to meet. Empty Re: The kind of women our boy OTPT needs to meet.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-16, 15:52

That video is awful and not funny and Richard Fowler should feel terrible.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down