Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops?

+8
Rocinante
Blanch32
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Herbie Green
12 posters

Go down

Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops? Empty Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops?

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-18, 00:10

I never did. It's some crazy shit watching my kids do it.

And no I am not interested in your lame ass soccer stories.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops? Empty Re: Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops?

Post by xsanguine 2016-04-18, 00:13

I played on a co-ed softball team once.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops? Empty Re: Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-18, 00:16

xsanguine wrote:I played on a co-ed softball team once.

I did, too.

I was our best outfielder. Except there was one time I slipped on a banana peel in the outfield.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-18, 00:26

I am not talking about co-ed softball. I am talking about ballin off on tbe hardwood.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 00:32

I once tried to check Carl Banks upstairs Jenison. Fucker killed me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-18, 00:33

Herbie Green wrote:I am not talking about co-ed softball. I am talking about ballin off on tbe hardwood.

How old is your daughter?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-18, 08:13

I'm flying out to Baltimore today. Crab cakes bitches!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-18, 08:15

My golf league starts tomorrow and my coed softball league starts Thursday. Between that and the Pistons game Friday and other plans Saturday, I may be a full blown alcoholic by Sunday. I'll keep you guys updated.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-18, 09:36

I was played co Ed sand volleyball in Cleveland. Chick on the other team wasn't wearing any underwear and I got a perfect crotch shot when she dove backward. Damn near lost my mind to the point where I was asking the other chicks on my team if they saw the same
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-18, 09:38

Blanch32 wrote:I was played co Ed sand volleyball in Cleveland. Chick on the other team wasn't wearing any underwear and I got a perfect crotch shot when she dove backward. Damn near lost my mind to the point where I was asking the other chicks on my team if they saw the same

I remember the first time I saw a vagina too.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 09:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:I was played co Ed sand volleyball in Cleveland. Chick on the other team wasn't wearing any underwear and I got a perfect crotch shot when she dove backward. Damn near lost my mind to the point where I was asking the other chicks on my team if they saw the same

Did any of you mugs play AAU hoops? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-18, 11:19

xsanguine wrote:I played on a co-ed softball team once.

I've been asked to play this summer. It's fun but there's no drinking at the city parks in my town. Fucking lame ass shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-18, 11:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It was kinda like that. Definitely the first suprise vagina
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-18, 12:21

I played AAU in high school
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-04-19, 16:45

I played AYBT/AAU from 3rd grade through 9th grade. Used to play against the Hoop City team out of Grand Rapids that had Kelvin Grady (played hoops/football a little bit at UM), DeMarcus Grady (cousin who played football at IU), Tyler Tanis (from Jenison and played for Hope) and some others. Their team was coached by Grady's father who I believe was charged with real estate fraud a few years ago. I've never seen a dude scream that much when his team was normally up 20+ points against their opponents. Never did beat those guys, I think the closest we came was a 4pt loss.

We did beat the team that won the national tournament when I was in 7th grade, but it was in the preliminary rounds. We got crazy hot from 3 against their zone defense, it was awesome. Good times though, I have a lot of great memories growing up playing competitive hoops.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-19, 17:34

Fuck grady elite rake. Got blew out by them a few times.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-19, 20:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck grady elite rake. blew them a few times.

fixed
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-19, 22:53

I was banned from AAU. My mom had this nasty habit of punching out the refs. Still does, probably. She's an angry drunk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-04-20, 13:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck grady elite rake. Got blew out by them a few times.

The first time we played them Kelvin and I were both in 3rd grade. We lost like 40-20 or something like that. We couldn't figure out if Kelvin was left or right handed since he could dribble so well with both hands and never took an outside shot, just dribbled past everyone for layups. We closed the gap a lot in later years and used to frustrate them with a Triangle & 2 defense but never pulled off the W. Oh well.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down