Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster)

+6
tGreenWay
xsanguine
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
10 posters

Go down

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster) Empty Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster)

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-04-18, 14:13

Was catching up on FOX's Gotham, as I had missed last week's episode, and noticed this:

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster) 20160410

Mgoblow is probably a week into their vicious letter writing campaign to Delaney about this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster) Empty Re: Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster)

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-18, 14:20

Is that from last week's episode?  I watched it over the weekend and totally missed the lamp.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster) Empty Re: Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster)

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-04-18, 14:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is that from last week's episode?  I watched it over the weekend and totally missed the lamp.
Yes, it would have been from last week. I was looking at my phone or something, so I had missed it, as well, but my wife saw it and made me rewind to see it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-18, 15:35

Is that the dude who ends his posts like gothamly yours or some shit? ;lolz:
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-04-19, 15:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is that the dude who ends his posts like gothamly yours or some shit? ;lolz:

I just farted
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-04-19, 15:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is that the dude who ends his posts like gothamly yours or some shit? ;lolz:

We need that guy at tSwill. Variety is the spice of life, OTPT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-19, 16:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is that from last week's episode?  I watched it over the weekend and totally missed the lamp.

You need to tweak your Spardar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-19, 17:22

tGreenWay wrote:

My boobdar was probably already going off and I got distracted.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-19, 17:54

"Spartanly Yours,"

(end of post)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-19, 18:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My boobdar was probably already going off and I got distracted.

Priorities. I find your response... worthy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-04-21, 09:49

He was/is clearly a very intelligent guy, but often came off as hugely pretentious and douchey. I think he once started a thread bashing some waitress he had because she didn't know who the congressman from her district was. I like to think he wears a monocle.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-21, 11:21

Cameron wrote:He was/is clearly a very intelligent guy, but often came off as hugely pretentious and douchey. I think he once started a thread bashing some waitress he had because she didn't know who the congressman from her district was. I like to think he wears a monocle.

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster) Maxresdefault
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-21, 11:56

That poster once claimed in an early 00's post that he had a one night stand in NYC with a blonde, and either found out the next AM or later when she became famous (can't remember) that it was Cameron Diaz.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-21, 12:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That poster once claimed in an early 00's post that he had a one night stand in NYC with a blonde, and either found out the next AM or later when she became famous (can't remember) that it was Cameron Diaz.

Gotham Spartan (not the long time RCMB poster) 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down