Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?

+7
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?  Empty When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 13:05

No poll coming.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?  Empty Re: When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-01, 13:09

I know that the Lakers job is gone, but I actually think the Lakers job would have been a better fit for Izzo. Better to take on younger players and a franchise looking for a new identity. The chemistry between Izzo and Carmelo would be awful, I can't picture it lasting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?  Empty Re: When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 13:11

steveschneider wrote:I know that the Lakers job is gone, but I actually think the Lakers job would have been a better fit for Izzo. Better to take on younger players and a franchise looking for a new identity. The chemistry between Izzo and Carmelo would be awful, I can't picture it lasting.

Well you better get used to it because reports saying Izzo had a lengthy phone call yesterday.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-01, 13:21

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I know that the Lakers job is gone, but I actually think the Lakers job would have been a better fit for Izzo. Better to take on younger players and a franchise looking for a new identity. The chemistry between Izzo and Carmelo would be awful, I can't picture it lasting.

Well you better get used to it because reports saying Izzo had a lengthy phone call yesterday.

Well good for him if he takes it. It's a very passionate fan base that would love some winning basketball. One of the most knowledgeable fan bases in all of sports as well. He'd become a NYC legend if he could bring a title to the garden.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-01, 13:38

Black dude with the glasses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-01, 13:50

LooseGoose wrote:Black dude with the glasses.

Urkel?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-05-01, 13:55

When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?  41tHfxoSMEL._SX342_
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-01, 14:00

Wut? Where are these reports coming? That article linked in the other thread is from 2 years ago.

Is this just a running gag?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 14:05

Death Roe wrote:Wut? Where are these reports coming? That article linked in the other thread is from 2 years ago.

Ya know how pantry thinks he is a yooper because his sister went to school up there? Well it's kinda like that with turtleneck and New York.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-01, 14:07

When Izzo goes to the Knicks, who do you want/will replace him?  502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-01, 14:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Wut? Where are these reports coming? That article linked in the other thread is from 2 years ago.

Ya know how pantry thinks he is a yooper because his sister went to school up there? Well it's kinda like that with turtleneck and New York.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 14:34

I pay property taxes in NY. It's not that funny.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-01, 14:41

Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, it's funny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 15:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, it's funny.

So is your face.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 15:17

Turtleneck wrote:

Nobody cares about your taxes turtleneck. Please shut up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-01, 15:19

Here's my vote for Bobby Knight. Proven winner.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-01, 15:19

I like the discipline he'll bring.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 15:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nobody cares about you. At all. Please go live in a cave and leave the rest of us alone.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 15:24

DWags wrote:Here's my vote for Bobby Knight. Proven winner.

To repay Knight's endorsement, President Trump will make sure MSU wins the national championship every year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 15:26

Turtleneck wrote:

Nobody cares about you. At all. Please go live in a cave and leave the rest of us alone.

I'll make sure to come back just once to tell everyone about my cave property taxes as if anyone gives a shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 15:33

Turtleneck wrote:

I'll make sure to come back just once to tell everyone about my cave property taxes as if anyone gives a shit.

As if we care about your trip to Akron, your lies about Myanmar, your cat, or your 1978 Ford Pinto.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 15:44

Turtleneck wrote:

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-05-01, 16:37

DWags wrote:I like the discipline he'll bring.
Do we provide him with the chair to throw or does he bring his own?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-01, 16:48

Turtleneck wrote:

As if we care about your trip to Akron, your lies about Myanmar, your cat, or your 1978 Ford Pinto.

It'll always be Burma to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-01, 16:49

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, it's funny.

So is your face.

Somebody get me some aloe, cuz I just got burned.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-01, 16:53

More flirting.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 17:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:More flirting.

This guy is jealous.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 17:03

Who's flirting?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-01, 17:10

Who's flirting?

Turtle and Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 17:12

DWags wrote:

Who's flirting?

Turtle and Travis.

I'm sorry if I ruined the sanctity of this thread dwags. :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-01, 17:13

This guy is jealous.

You're goddamn right.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 17:18

DWags wrote:

Who's flirting?

Turtle and Travis.

Uh, he is the one that jumped in with his usual bullshit. Go worry about your shitty appliances.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 17:42

You guys are tough to please. First it was too much fighting with the gsm, moose, justice league, ....nigel...., and now it's too much love or horseplay.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 17:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys are tough to please. First it was too much fighting with the gsm, moose, justice league, ....nigel...., and now it's too much love or horseplay.

Wanna fuck?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 17:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys are tough to please. First it was too much fighting with the gsm, moose, justice league, ....nigel...., and now it's too much love or horseplay.

I would love for a horse to playfully kick Travis in the face.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 17:52

Turtleneck wrote:

I would love for a horse to kill you. Maybe it could bury you alive. Or maybe it could stab you in the chest with a sword. Whatever. Horses choice.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-01, 18:00

DWags wrote:

Turtle and Travis.

Listen slut, I don't flirt like your other whores.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 18:00

Turtleneck wrote:

I would love for a horse to kill you. Maybe it could bury you alive. Or maybe it could stab you in the chest with a sword. Whatever. Horses choice.

Nice tilt, Tilty McTilterson.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 18:01

DWags wrote:

That is because you just get right down on your knees.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-01, 18:07

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

That is because you just get right down on your knees.

There's no chase with him. It's boring.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next