Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore?

+10
Pervis Muldoon
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
Blanch32
NigelUno
Death Roe
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Rocinante
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? Empty Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore?

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-11, 19:29

Cuz they're shitty.

7-23

1 win at home.

...Nigel...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? Empty Re: Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-11, 19:55

That's a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? Empty Re: Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-11, 19:56

Anyone notice he isn't posting about the Hawks anymore either?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-11, 20:19

Anyone notice he isn't posting about the rapper Ludacris anymore either?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 20:22

Nigel reading this thread:

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? Lemontree_zpstjr9mvec
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-11, 20:26

Rocinante wrote:Cuz they're shitty.

7-23

1 win at home.

...Nigel...

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10975p40-2016-general-mlb-thread
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-11, 20:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Anyone notice he isn't posting about the Hawks anymore either?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11225p40-general-nba-playoffs-thread-now-that-the-stones-are-out
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-11, 20:29

Turtleneck wrote:Anyone notice he isn't posting about the rapper Ludacris anymore either?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11343-luda
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-11, 20:29

Anyone notice he only posts about me, moose, tanner, and ghost?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-11, 20:30

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Anyone notice he isn't posting about the rapper Ludacris anymore either?

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-11, 20:34

Blanch32 wrote:Anyone notice he only posts about me, moose, tanner, and ghost?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11225-general-nba-playoffs-thread-now-that-the-stones-are-out

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10975-2016-general-mlb-thread

P.S. Spelling on point only means Drunky McDrunkface is tilting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-05-11, 21:01

Nigel tilt
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 21:05

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f9 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f7 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ee Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ec Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ec Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ea Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f7 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ea Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1e9
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 21:06

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f9 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f7 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ee Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ec Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ec Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ea Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f7 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ea Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1e9
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goddamn site goofing up Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 21:07

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goddamn site goofing up Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 21:08

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 21:08

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-11, 21:18

Death Roe wrote:Goddamn site goofing up Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 502811600

You're so stupid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-05-11, 21:28

What is your deal with me, man? I love you so much. Love back a little.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-11, 21:33

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1e7 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f7 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1e6 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1fb Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ea Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f8 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1fc Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1ee Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f1f3 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 2757 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 2757 Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 2757
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-12, 09:40

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-03-14, 15:38

Atlanta Braves acquire slugging 1B Matt Olson from Oakland Athletics

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1362440668  Freddie
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-14, 18:18

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-03-14, 18:31

I did notice it.  I wanted to say something, but I thought maybe I was the only one who noticed and my comment would just sit there awkwardly without a reply.  Or, worse yet, somebody would point out several mentions of the shitty Braves by Nigel that I just didn't see.  I'd be mortified.  I have a low tolerance for shame and embarrassment, and I couldn't risk the damage it would do to my self-esteem.  I keep telling myself, "Be stronger, Pervis," but that's easier said than done.  I get anxiety just thinking about putting myself out there like that.  Anyway, yeah I noticed.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-14, 18:36

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I did notice it.  I wanted to say something, but I thought maybe I was the only one who noticed and my comment would just sit there awkwardly without a reply.  Or, worse yet, somebody would point out several mentions of the shitty Braves by Nigel that I just didn't see.  I'd be mortified.  I have a low tolerance for shame and embarrassment, and I couldn't risk the damage it would do to my self-esteem.  I keep telling myself, "Be stronger, Pervis," but that's easier said than done.  I get anxiety just thinking about putting myself out there like that.  Anyway, yeah I noticed.

Your sheer willpower to hold off mentioning it shows your strength of character. You are a credit to your species, whatever it is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-03-14, 18:46

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I did notice it.  I wanted to say something, but I thought maybe I was the only one who noticed and my comment would just sit there awkwardly without a reply.  Or, worse yet, somebody would point out several mentions of the shitty Braves by Nigel that I just didn't see.  I'd be mortified.  I have a low tolerance for shame and embarrassment, and I couldn't risk the damage it would do to my self-esteem.  I keep telling myself, "Be stronger, Pervis," but that's easier said than done.  I get anxiety just thinking about putting myself out there like that.  Anyway, yeah I noticed.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-03-15, 17:20

Oh man the carefree days of spring 2016.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-07-11, 18:39

Robinson Cano sighting!

BIG July 3 games series.

[tw]1546563143874265091[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-07-11, 18:47

I’m surprised to find out that Robinson cano is still alive.

Just kidding. If you asked me if he was alive I would have said “yeah probably”. If you asked me if he was playing baseball I would have said “no he is 55 years old at least”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-07-11, 18:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m surprised to find out that Robinson cano is still alive.

Just kidding. If you asked me if he was alive I would have said “yeah probably”. If you asked me if he was playing baseball I would have said “no he is 55 years old at least”

No one is going to ask you that, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-07-11, 18:57

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m surprised to find out that Robinson cano is still alive.

You just did
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-07-11, 18:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You just did

Liar! Liiiiaaarrrr!!!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-07-12, 07:38

Max Scherzer is a really good pitcher.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-07-12, 21:39

Anybody else notice that Nigel isn't posting about the shitty Braves anymore? 1f4a3

[tw]1547031459206254592[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-07-12, 21:42

Thanks, Roc. Now its all Braves all the time. Great job.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-07-16, 09:10

[tw]1548128925439516680[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next