Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremism explained.

2 posters

Go down

Extremism explained.   Empty Extremism explained.

Post by DWags Fri 13 May 2016 - 11:16

Old, but good.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Extremism explained.   Empty Re: Extremism explained.

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2016 - 11:10

Simpler.

Extremism explained.   Progressives-v-ISIS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2016 - 11:16

Extremism explained.   Islamophobia-copy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 15 May 2016 - 12:03

Ted Cruz spoke at Christian conference where pastor introduced him just after calling for gays to be EXECUTED
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492289/Ted-Cruz-spoke-Christian-conference-pastor-introduced-just-calling-gays-EXECUTED.html

Great points, Goose!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2016 - 13:17

Turtleneck wrote:Ted Cruz spoke at Christian conference where pastor introduced him just after calling for gays to be EXECUTED

Great points, Goose!

To be clear here - your point is that you must share the same views as anyone that ever introduced you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 15 May 2016 - 13:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Ted Cruz spoke at Christian conference where pastor introduced him just after calling for gays to be EXECUTED

Great points, Goose!

To be clear here - your point is that you must share the same views as anyone that ever introduced you?

1. No. My point is that you post a pic of "ISIS in the Middle East" next to a picture of "Progressives in America" without including anything about the conservative nutcases in America that what to put people to death because of who they sleep with. Some of those conservatives you back need to move past the 10th Century.

2. Cruz pulled a Donald Trump. He could have simply said he does not think like Pastor Swanson. Instead he went with a Donald Trump like defense with "I don't what that guy stands for or has said." Maybe Cruz inspired Trump's response when asked about David Duke and the KKK.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2016 - 16:51

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

1. No. My point is that you post a pic of "ISIS in the Middle East" next to a picture of "Progressives in America" without including anything about the conservative nutcases in America that what to put people to death because of who they sleep with. Some of those conservatives you back need to move past the 10th Century.

2. Cruz pulled a Donald Trump. He could have simply said he does not think like Pastor Swanson. Instead he went with a Donald Trump like defense with "I don't what that guy stands for or has said." Maybe Cruz inspired Trump's response when asked about David Duke and the KKK.

I'm sorry. I was in a cranky mood this morning and trying to stir shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down