Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think a dinosaur is living in my yard

3 posters

Go down

I think a dinosaur is living in my yard Empty I think a dinosaur is living in my yard

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-05-16, 13:08

So I remember seeing pictures of this dinosaur, which my research tells me is a Parasaurolophus.
I think a dinosaur is living in my yard Latest?cb=20140705163318

But then I see this little fucker on one of my palm trees (sorry for the poor quality, I had to zoom in a lot, as he was very skittish when I would go near....and wouldn't you expect something that had been extinct for a few million years to be skittish if it came in contact with a modern day Swiller?)
I think a dinosaur is living in my yard 20160510

I'll get lots of iguanas, tree lizards, possums, and all kinds of crazy insects in my yard, as our house backs up to a canal, a road, and then a whole lot of nothingness (go due West from my house and after about 100 yards you won't see any more civilization for nearly 100 miles).  But this dino-headed fucker is a new one for me.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think a dinosaur is living in my yard Empty Re: I think a dinosaur is living in my yard

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 13:50

Was Jeff Goldblum and/or Sam Neill running around at all?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think a dinosaur is living in my yard Empty Re: I think a dinosaur is living in my yard

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-05-16, 13:51

You should probably consult with Sigourney Weaver, I'm pretty sure she's dealt with those before.
They can be a bitch when they get bigger. affraid
I think a dinosaur is living in my yard Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLjLv2q8P2V1lWgMZ95rU7z_Ev8BL1sgMAgAGkIr_eqtHhKzRr-w
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-16, 13:52

Shoot it.

I think a dinosaur is living in my yard Man-with-rifle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down