Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds

+7
Nordic
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
duffy munn
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Blanch32
11 posters

Go down

Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds Empty Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 am

Friend from college was in town for work. Gave me the heads up Sunday night. We had a blast shutting down 2 breweries. Dude got into brewing and was chatting up the owner next thing you know we are sampling his private stasche.

4 hours of drunken sleep and I feel fine. Meanwhile his fellow doorman from back in the day, didn't bother because he didn't want to drive 20 mins each way, claimed that wasn't enough notice, i.e. married with kid, and "priorities" and wanted a clear head for the day.

Whatever. You'll be lucky to see this dude again this calendar year.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds Empty Re: Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 25, 2016 9:31 am

Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds Stache
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds Empty Re: Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 am

Blanch32 wrote:Friend from college was in town for work. Gave me the heads up Sunday night. We had a blast shutting down 2 breweries. Dude got into brewing and was chatting up the owner next thing you know we are sampling his private stasche.

4 hours of drunken sleep and I feel fine. Meanwhile his fellow doorman from back in the day, didn't bother because he didn't want to drive 20 mins each way, claimed that wasn't enough notice, i.e. married with kid, and "priorities" and wanted a clear head for the day.

Great story!! Please post more often.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 am

GSM GSM
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:GSM GSM

Ftr, I think this is a thread the gsm would agree with. Guess not. Once an enemy always an enemy....keep the linear thinking going....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed May 25, 2016 10:33 am

Given the choice of hanging with the wife and kid or getting blackout drunk with you ................
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 10:42 am

duffy munn wrote:Given the choice of hanging with the wife and kid or getting blackout drunk with you ................

Guarantee we didn't go to msu together. Hell, I doubt I was even alive when you went there and I'm 34!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed May 25, 2016 10:47 am

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Given the choice of hanging with the wife and kid or getting blackout drunk with you ................

Guarantee we didn't go to msu together. Hell, I doubt I was even alive when you went there and I'm 34!

Why do you look like your 47?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 10:51 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Why do you look like your 47?
there's a price for partying....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed May 25, 2016 11:03 am

Blanch32 wrote:Friend from college was in town for work. Gave me the heads up Sunday night. We had a blast shutting down 2 breweries. Dude got into brewing and was chatting up the owner next thing you know we are sampling his private stasche.

Translation: Both places were packed but quickly emptied out when Blanch showed up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed May 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds 4113017228 what's a doorman?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed May 25, 2016 1:33 pm

private stache = dude's mouth pussy.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Nordic wrote:Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds 4113017228 what's a doorman?

Bouncer at muffy s competitor
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed May 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Nordic wrote:Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds 4113017228 what's a doorman?

Bouncer at muffy s competitor

You may "feel fine", but you are one dumb motherfucker
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed May 25, 2016 8:37 pm

You mean you got cut off at two bars....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Thu May 26, 2016 6:53 pm

AMwood wrote:private stache = dude's mouth pussy.
Glad I'm not too old to hang out with my college buds 1f602
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 26, 2016 8:43 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

You mean you got cut off at two bars....

Sheeeet.....the owner at the last place was begging me to stay!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

No fucking way you're 34.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 26, 2016 8:53 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No fucking way you're 34.

Yes I do realize my life experiences to date can fill most lifetimes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu May 26, 2016 9:06 pm

If it is a lifetime of puking on yourself and drunken embarrassment, then yes, you could fill up a lifetime.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down