Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but...

+4
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Vlad
8 posters

Go down

Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... Empty Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but...

Post by Vlad 31/05/16, 10:00 am

...could someone please provide a best-guess projection of our two-deeps on both the DL and the OL? I need something to fret about for the next three months.

TIA

PS, Given the riches we have at WR, any chance that a couple of them could be moved to the DL or OL to provide depth? Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1494614055
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... Empty Re: Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but...

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 31/05/16, 10:03 am

No, I can't do that for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... Empty Re: Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but...

Post by DWags 31/05/16, 10:05 am

Nothing is set in stone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 31/05/16, 10:09 am

Vlad wrote:...could someone please provide a best-guess projection of our two-deeps on both the DL and the OL? I need something to fret about for the next three months.

TIA

PS, Given the riches we have at WR, any chance that a couple of them could be moved to the DL or OL to provide depth? Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1494614055
I don't really know but I do wish you the best of luck in your endeavor..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 31/05/16, 10:10 am

You want to move a WR to one of the lines?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 31/05/16, 10:24 am

InTenSity wrote:You want to move a WR to one of the lines?

Tight end to defensive end. But that's about it. Maybe a WR in the defensive backfield.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 31/05/16, 10:37 am

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:You want to move a WR to one of the lines?

Tight end to defensive end. But that's about it. Maybe a WR in the defensive backfield.
This is what Vlad is asking..
PS, Given the riches we have at WR, any chance that a couple of them could be moved to the DL or OL to provide depth?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 31/05/16, 10:39 am

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

PS, Given the riches we have at WR, any chance that a couple of them could be moved to the DL or OL to provide depth?

I think he was just joking you guys. Everyone calm right the fuck down right now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 31/05/16, 10:40 am

maybe we can get a basketball player to do it?

or one of those rough-lookin' softball players.. I'm not sure I'd mess with them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/05/16, 10:53 am

Vlad wrote:...could someone please provide a best-guess projection of our two-deeps on both the DL and the OL? I need something to fret about for the next three months.

TIA

This was in the football thread back a couple months ago, I know that seems like an odd place for it......but it is what it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 31/05/16, 10:53 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I think he was just joking you guys. Everyone calm right the fuck down right now.

OR what? You'll ban us? Mr. Banny McBanFace?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 31/05/16, 10:55 am

Rocinante wrote:

OR what? You'll ban us? Mr. Banny McBanFace?

You're goddamn right I will.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 31/05/16, 11:36 am

Top 3 areas of concern heading into season in order

OL
WR
3a Special Teams
3b DL

OL  Is Finley ready?  Have Machado and McGowan improved? (Both were bad last year).  Allen and Kieler should both be solid to good.  Depth is a question mark.

WR  Talented but very young with no experience.  Shelton shouldnt be a #1 or #2 WR.  Can Madaris, Davis, Stewart, and the frosh step it up?  Madaris has had a lot of hype, but has done close to nothing in his 3 years here.

ST Trainwreck last year. Must improve in kickoffs, punting, and return yards. Need to get better.

DL wasn't on the radar for top 3 until we lost Evans and Sweat, two projected starters.  Depth is now an issue although we landed NUs two deep DT to grad transfer.  Undersized but should help depth if he can stay healthy which is his issue.  Need some talented young guys to step up.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 31/05/16, 12:04 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Thank you. I tried to use an emoji, not that it should've been necessary.

Anyway...
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 31/05/16, 12:06 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

TIA

This was in the football thread back a couple months ago, I know that seems like an odd place for it......but it is what it is.

There was a football thread a couple of months ago?? And I'm supposed to search for it?? GOOD ONE! lol!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 31/05/16, 12:09 pm

DWags wrote:Nothing is set in stone.

Thanks. A bit out-of-date, but still helpful.

So which WR can put on 75 lbs in the summer?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 31/05/16, 12:39 pm

InTenSity wrote:

He's the guy that didn't think we'd make the playoffs if we finished the season undefeated, so could be a chance he's not joking...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 31/05/16, 12:58 pm

NigelUno wrote:

He's the guy that didn't think we'd make the playoffs if we finished the season undefeated, so could be a chance he's not joking...

And he felt so good about it that he ran out and bought an insurance policity to cover, in case he lost.

No wait...that was YOU! Because only you were stupid enough to wager money you didn't have. Dumb ass. lol!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 31/05/16, 01:04 pm

Tilt.

Tell.

(And...told you he wasn't joking.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 31/05/16, 01:21 pm

Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1f3 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1ee Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1ec Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1ea Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1f1 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 31/05/16, 01:33 pm

Rocinante wrote: Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1f3 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1ee Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1ec Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1ea Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f1f1 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539 Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f539

Hate to interrupt this offseason talk with a football question, but... 1f192
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down