Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance'

5 posters

Go down

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' Empty Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance'

Post by NigelUno Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:40 am

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' 502811600

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2016/06/01/pga-moving-tournament-from-trump-doral-golf-course-to-mexico-city/?intcmp=hpbt1

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' Empty Re: Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance'

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 am

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' Empty Re: Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance'

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 am

#Trump2016

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:53 am

I thought he was going to stop business from going to Mexico.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm still trying to stop laughing from the comment that golf is about diversity from that chairman. Shit can any one be a member at the major clubhouses unless your white and a male?  I'm sure Mexicans are going to show up like crazy Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:47 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I'm still trying to stop laughing from the comment that golf is about diversity from that chairman. Shit can any one be a member at the major clubhouses unless your white and a male?  I'm sure Mexicans are going to show up like crazy Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' 1966794946
Only to cut the grass and rake the traps
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:53 pm

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I'm still trying to stop laughing from the comment that golf is about diversity from that chairman. Shit can any one be a member at the major clubhouses unless your white and a male?  I'm sure Mexicans are going to show up like crazy Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' 1966794946
Only to cut the grass and rake the traps

Trump on PGA tour moving from Doral to Mexico: 'Hope they have kidnapping insurance' 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:26 am

Purely bidness

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article81475782.html

On Wednesday, the PGA announced a new sponsorship deal from Grupo Salinas, a media and financial conglomerate based in Mexico City. The deal was reportedly valued at $16 million a year, roughly double what Cadillac was willing to pay to extend its sponsorship in Doral.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down