Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along.

3 posters

Go down

Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along. Empty Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along.

Post by Turtleneck Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 11:52

You Probably Don’t Need to Shower

As we learn more about the relationship between the microbiome and our health, some scientists and journalists have begun weaning themselves from cosmetic products like soap and shampoo. In taking away the bad bacteria, we could be losing too much of the good.

In this episode of If Our Bodies Could Talk—the final in a three-part miniseries on the microbiome—senior editor James Hamblin investigates the health of the microbes on our skin.

http://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/486161/i-stopped-showering/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along. Empty Re: Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:15

Booooooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!! Suck it haters!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along. Empty Re: Good news for Travis and others that do not shower. You were right all along.

Post by DWags Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:17

Don't use soap, you live for about 75-85 years. use soap, you live for about 75-85 years.

Fuck all that other stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:24

DWags wrote:Don't use soap, you live for about 75-85 years. use soap, you live for about 75-85 years.

Fuck all that other stuff.

DWags, cut all the personal hygiene stuff from your budget and get a boat with the savings.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:30

I buy my soap shampoo razors and deodorant at Sam's club. o way I spend more than 150 bucks a year. If I can get a boat for that, I'm all about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:31

What about tWife. Take her budget, too. Including makeup.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:48

Turtleneck wrote:What about tWife. Take her budget, too. Including makeup.

Tell her you find her naturally beautiful and wish she would stop covering herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down