Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible."

+5
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Clarett's Folly
tanfan!
DWags
9 posters

Go down

"They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible." Empty "They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible."

Post by DWags 2016-06-10, 14:05

From Athlon Sports preview. An opposing coach.

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/top-25/michigan-state-spartans-2016-preview-and-prediction
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible." Empty Re: "They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible."

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:19

I'd like to be thought of as a violent poster on the Swill
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

"They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible." Empty Re: "They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible."

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-10, 14:23

The best stat from the Rose Bowl season was that every team we beat incurred a loss the following game as well. Fucking nasty.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-10, 14:32

There's no chance that quote came from Urban or Jimmy. They gave too much ego to give another coach's team that much credit. I could see Ferentz saying that, though.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 14:40

tGreenWay wrote:There's no chance that quote came from Urban or Jimmy. They gave too much ego to give another coach's team that much credit. I could see Ferentz saying that, though.
We can probably rule out Lovie Smith too. Urbs might say something like that. I don't think he expected MSU to be as good as they are.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-10, 14:54

Tanfan! wrote:I'd like to be thought of as a violent poster on the Swill

You're not.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 15:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:I'd like to be thought of as a violent poster on the Swill

You're not.

Hi! Others teams Pursing Bonars.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-10, 15:40

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:There's no chance that quote came from Urban or Jimmy. They gave too much ego to give another coach's team that much credit. I could see Ferentz saying that, though.
We can probably rule out Lovie Smith too. Urbs might say something like that. I don't think he expected MSU to be as good as they are.

I'm hurt that you don't agree with me. I may have to retreat to my safe space.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 15:43

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

It was probably that guy from Nebraska though. Oh, they were violent, but we won, hahahaha fuck you Dantonio!, then he retracted the quote and went with they are violent, but in a good way, not in a bad way.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-10, 15:46

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It was probably that guy from Nebraska though. Oh, they were violent, but we won, hahahaha fuck you Dantonio!, then he retracted the quote and went with they are violent, but in a good way, not in a bad way.

You may be right. But, definitely not Urban, because that's my opinion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 15:47

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Definitely not Harbaugh. I'll agree with you there. I still think it might be Urban. We're the only team in the B1G who's kicked his ass.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 15:54

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-10, 15:57

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Definitely not Harbaugh. I'll agree with you there. I still think it might be Urban. We're the only team in the B1G who's kicked his ass.

I'm going to my safe space.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 16:01

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

"They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible." Denicos-allen-mugjpg-3969f7a1f44af1e4

This guy is waiting there for you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 16:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

"They're just a violent football team, probably more than anyone else in the league, and I mean that in the best way possible." Denicos-allen-mugjpg-3969f7a1f44af1e4

One of my favorite Spartans if all time.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-10, 16:41

Intimidation and violence get results.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 16:43

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

One of my favorite Spartans if all time.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-06-10, 20:29

"MSU has arguably the best safety duo in the Big Ten: Montae Nicholson is a freakish athlete, and Demetrious Cox is a speed merchant with cornerback experience. - See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-football/top-25/michigan-state-spartans-2016-preview-and-prediction#sthash.jvK5wdP2.dpuf"

Yeah, that's a helluva argument. Was hoping someone would challenge Cox for that spot.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down