Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's it. I'm done with Taco Bell

+9
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
The Pantry
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell Empty That's it. I'm done with Taco Bell

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 13:15

Fucking mother fuckers stopped making the fucking green sauce again

That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell 901027492
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell Empty Re: That's it. I'm done with Taco Bell

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 13:20

Sorry to hear this, Pantry. I know Taco Bell meant a lot to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell Empty Re: That's it. I'm done with Taco Bell

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 13:27

Waiting for Gomer to chime in that the green sauce had killer algae in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 13:28

I haven't had Taco Bell in 20+ years. You can do this, Pantry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-11, 13:29

What's taco bell up to these days?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 13:51

You should have been done with Taco Bell a long long time ago.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 13:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You should have been done with Taco Bell a long long time ago.

Have you eaten at Native Foods yet, OTPT?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 13:59

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You should have been done with Taco Bell a long long time ago.

Have you eaten at Native Foods yet, OTPT?

I have not - but I remember you suggesting it. I'm actually about to go to a different vegetarian friendly spot for brunch and a bloody before this bluegrass festival. You HAVE to be vegetarian right? I will have to check out Native soon.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 14:07

No. In life you can be whatever you want, OTPT. You do not have to be a vegetarian if you do not want to be.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 14:14

Turtleneck wrote:No. In life you can be whatever you want, OTPT. You do not have to be a vegetarian if you do not want to be.

Neutral

You know what I meant, turtledick.

Actually, reading back, maybe not. I was asking if you were Turtleneck. :)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 14:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:No. In life you can be whatever you want, OTPT. You do not have to be a vegetarian if you do not want to be.

Neutral

You know what I meant, turtledick.

Actually, reading back, maybe not. I was asking if you were Turtleneck. :)

Jeezus. Are you Blanch's spawn? Read his username!! Obviously he's Turtleneck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 14:18

That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell 502811600 Jackass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 14:27

There's one about a half mile from my house.  Been going there maybe once a month for the steak cantina bowl...really good and probably one of the healthiest things on the menu.  But, like everything at TB, it needs sauce.  I liked a mix of the green and hot varieties...2 or 3 packets of each.  Now that the green sauce is gone, I won't be going back.

TB has a long history of fucking with the green sauce.  15-20 years ago they had a really good green sauce at the prep counter next to the red sauce...you could order your stuff made with it instead of the red sauce.  It was discontinued.  Few years later they reintroduced green sauce in packets...it was decent but not as good.  That was eventually discontinued.  They brought the green packets back again after a few years and now it's gone again.  Fuckers!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-11, 14:37

The Pantry wrote:
There's one about a half mile from my house.  Been going there maybe once a month for the steak cantina bowl...really good and probably one of the healthiest things on the menu.  But, like everything at TB, it needs sauce.  I liked a mix of the green and hot varieties...2 or 3 packets of each.  Now that the green sauce is gone, I won't be going back.

TB has a long history of fucking with the green sauce.  15-20 years ago they had a really good green sauce at the prep counter next to the red sauce...you could order your stuff made with it instead of the red sauce.  It was discontinued.  Few years later they reintroduced green sauce in packets...it was decent but not as good.  That was eventually discontinued.  They brought the green packets back again after a few years and now it's gone again.  Fuckers!

Sounds like it's on you for not stocking up on an endless supply of green sauce. Those things are free you know. You could have been grabbing as many as you wanted this whole time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 14:43

The packet stuff goes bad after a year or so.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-11, 14:44

The Pantry wrote:The packet stuff goes bad after a year or so.

Oh. Perhaps I should clear out the drawer that has like 80 Taco Bell sauce packets in it that I never touch.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 14:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Sounds like it's on you for not stocking up on an endless supply of green sauce. Those things are free you know. You could have been grabbing as many as you wanted this whole time.

You sound poor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 14:49

The Pantry wrote:

Fast food condiments = Serious bidness
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 14:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The packet stuff goes bad after a year or so.

Oh. Perhaps I should clear out the drawer that has like 80 Taco Bell sauce packets in it that I never touch.
Throw out any old mustard & ketchup packets too.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 15:04

Chipotle or GTFO
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 15:12

Nordic wrote:Chipotle or GTFO
Still don't get the Chipotle hype. Same as Qdoba far as I can tell. Like Baja Fresh better than both of them. Wish they had more locations.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 15:15

I didn't get it at first either. Wife made me go and I was annoyed at he hipster feel. Then one went in close to the house and it has become my go to.  Steak salad bowl with cheese and hot sauce. Delish.

I haven't tried Qdoba or Baja, I'll check one out if I see one.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 15:19

Just put in a request to the wife to grab some on the way home. Nordic is hungry.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 15:52

I still love the bell after all these years. Burrito supreme please with extra sour cream. Thank you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-06-11, 16:04

effer's. I'm sitting here starving because I'm too lazy to throw together the shish kabobs that I'm planning on eating for dinner and now I have to decide whether or not to just say eff it and go to Taco Bell.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 16:04

Tanfan! wrote:I still love the bell after all these years. Burrito supreme please with extra sour cream. Thank you.

Tilt much?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 16:07

Tanfan! wrote:I still love the bell after all these years. Burrito supreme please with extra sour cream. Thank you.
Burrito supreme use to be my favorite back when you could order it made with green sauce instead of red. You could also order the Enchirito (discontinued) and pintos & cheese with green instead of red.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 17:15

Wife came home with Panera cups and no Chipolte.  That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell 1896033241
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 17:20

Nordic wrote:Wife came home with Panera cups and no Chipolte.  That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell 1896033241

Why are you posting here rather than searching for a good divorce lawyer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 17:24

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:Wife came home with Panera cups and no Chipolte.  That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell 1896033241

Why are you posting here rather than searching for a good divorce lawyer?

Multi-tasking
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 17:28

The Pantry wrote:
Burrito supreme use to be my favorite back when you could order it made with green sauce instead of red. You could also order the Enchirito (discontinued) and pintos & cheese with green instead of red.

Again with the green sauce. STFU about the green sauce already, Pantry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 17:29

E. coli FTW!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 17:33

What are Panera cups?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 17:39

The Pantry wrote:
What are Panera cups?

I think it's some kind of new bra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 17:57

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:What are Panera cups?

I think it's some kind of new bra.
Cool. Wonder if it smells like vanilla and cinnamon?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 18:14

tGreenWay wrote:

E. coli FTW!

Wife heading back out to get her sugar daddy some steak  That's it.  I'm done with Taco Bell 2275418548
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-11, 18:17

The Pantry wrote:
What are Panera cups?

Kinda like those 360oz Taco Bell cups, but they are from Panera and they are smaller.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 18:26

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Burrito supreme use to be my favorite back when you could order it made with green sauce instead of red. You could also order the Enchirito (discontinued) and pintos & cheese with green instead of red.

Green sauce is 10x better than red sauce. From your username, I thought you knew that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 18:34

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Green sauce is 10x better than red sauce. From your username, I thought you knew that.

Well played. My chiding will cease.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-29, 17:44

Waiting in line. Mfrs jacked the menu.did we talk that?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next