Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this..

+3
Robert J Sakimano
BleacherSwill
I.B. Fine
7 posters

Go down

Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this.. Empty Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this..

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-22, 08:52

Shocked  Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this.. 1966794946
3. Jim Harbaugh, Michigan

As expected, it didn’t take long for Harbaugh to return Michigan back among the nation's best. The Wolverines finished 10-3 in Harbaugh’s first season – a five-game improvement from the previous year. Additionally, the 10 wins last season nearly matched the program’s combined victory total from 2013-14 (12). And the expectation level is high going into 2016, as the Wolverines are picked among the favorites to contend for a spot in the College Football Playoff. Prior to Michigan, Harbaugh won 44 games in four seasons with the 49ers, transformed Stanford into a top-five team over four years and also went 29-6 at San Diego. Winning at a high level (and right away) is nothing knew for Harbaugh.
http://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-all-128-college-football-head-coaches-2016
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this.. Empty Re: Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this..

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-06-22, 09:42

I will only open up that link if I get paid.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this.. Empty Re: Speaking of hilarious rankings, check out this..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 09:44

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-22, 09:46

Hi Bob! It's been a while.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 09:50

Motown Spartan wrote:Hi Bob! It's been a while.
'sup, G??

glad you're here.. how ya been? Any fun plans this summer??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-22, 09:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
'sup, G??

A couple of camping trips and a couple of weekend resort getaways. Nothing is as fun as drinking shitty beer and sleeping on the ground.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 10:00

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:'sup, G??

A couple of camping trips and a couple of weekend resort getaways. Nothing is as fun as drinking shitty beer and sleeping on the ground.
just make sure that if you go Up North, you really enjoy yourself and post a bunch of pictures on social media....

I'm trying to finance a pair of khakis and an SUV.. if I can get that in the budget, it's "Look out Up North"!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-22, 10:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

just make sure that if you go Up North, you really enjoy yourself and post a bunch of pictures on social media....

I'm trying to finance a pair of khakis and an SUV.. if I can get that in the budget, it's "Look out Up North"!!!

Nice! Dockers I presume?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 10:30

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:just make sure that if you go Up North, you really enjoy yourself and post a bunch of pictures on social media....

Nice! Dockers I presume?
yep!

khakis.. a few button-downs.. a couple of golf shirts, maybe. I'm gonna look fly
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-22, 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Nice! Dockers I presume?
yep!

khakis.. a few button-downs.. a couple of golf shirts, maybe. I'm gonna look fly

Well, for a white guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 10:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep!

Well, for a white guy.
afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-06-22, 10:53

Hey Motown, welcome back!
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-22, 11:06

SeeRockCity wrote:

Hey Motown, welcome back!

Thank you! Glad to be back. Was seduced by the dark side for a while there and had my priorities all fucked up. I've got that all straightened out now.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-22, 11:25

duffy isn't going to like this one bit
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down