Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fwags, are you going to the Maryland game again this year?

3 posters

Go down

Fwags, are you going to the Maryland game again this year?  Empty Re: Fwags, are you going to the Maryland game again this year?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-24, 01:16

It's true. I saw DWags getting tacos at halftime of the '84 game in Ulan Bator. He did not see me staring at him. He has nice calves.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fwags, are you going to the Maryland game again this year?  Empty Re: Fwags, are you going to the Maryland game again this year?

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-24, 08:39

Turtleneck wrote:It's true. I saw DWags getting tacos at halftime of the '84 game in Ulan Bator. He did not see me staring at him. He has nice calves.

Interesting post. I recall seeing Fwags during the third quarter in Creepneck Alberta during the 1977 Grey Cup gayme.  It looked like his hair had cum in it. I did not approach.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-24, 08:44

I'm going to the MSU/USC game at the Parthenon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down