Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning.

+2
Triple Sparty
DWags
6 posters

Go down

So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning. Empty So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning.

Post by DWags 2016-06-28, 22:47

Was that a fucking mistake. Women hits him, rips his leg off, drives with his body stuck in her window for a mile while his head rested on the seat. I saw the headline on TOB, so had to google it. This lady is fucked up.

She never had a license, he never had a chance.

The force of the collision caused the victim to smash through the windshield and come to a rest in the front passenger seat, but Sanchez continued to drive for about another mile before she pulled over and walked home, said Oceanside police spokesman Ryan Keim.

Sanchez, an Oceanside resident, does not have a driver license, DMV records. She applied for one in March 2015 but the process was not completed.

Witnesses told KNSD that the man was on the sidewalk and the car jumped the curb and hit him at 6:20 a.m. Monday. They told the station that one of his legs was ripped from his body and landed on the trunk of her car, police told KNSD.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning. Empty Re: So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning.

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-06-28, 23:35

Oceanside in Delaware or Maryland? Most likely meth or some more recent home made.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning. Empty Re: So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-28, 23:39

So, anyway, this guy was out jogging early in the morning. 1431518612
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-28, 23:46

Triple Sparty wrote:Oceanside in Delaware or Maryland? Most likely meth or some more recent home made.
Oceanside, CA. South side of Camp Pendleton
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-06-28, 23:49

The Ppantry wrote:Oceanside, CA. South side of Camp Pendleton

So Asian.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-28, 23:50

Triple Sparty wrote:
The Ppantry wrote:Oceanside, CA. South side of Camp Pendleton

So Asian.

Never would have been driving that fast.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-29, 04:53

The Pantry wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Oceanside in Delaware or Maryland? Most likely meth or some more recent home made.
Oceanside, CA. South side of Camp Pendleton

Fun Fact: I was born at Pendelton.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 05:39

Man that's horrible.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-29, 18:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Oceanside, CA. South side of Camp Pendleton

What's the story?

Have spent a lot of time in the area. FIL built a couple homes in Fallbrook...could see Pendleton from the back deck. He later moved to Carlsbad just a couple blocks from Four Seasons. Except for rush hour traffic, I really like it out there.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-29, 18:56

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

What's the story?

Have spent a lot of time in the area.  FIL built a couple homes in Fallbrook...could see Pendleton from the back deck.  He later moved to Carlsbad just a couple blocks from Four Seasons.  Except for rush hour traffic, I really like it out there.
Dad was in the navy, stationed there.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-29, 18:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
What's the story?

Have spent a lot of time in the area.  FIL built a couple homes in Fallbrook...could see Pendleton from the back deck.  He later moved to Carlsbad just a couple blocks from Four Seasons.  Except for rush hour traffic, I really like it out there.

As the swill librarian, I expected a much better story Floyd.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-29, 19:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

As the swill librarian, I expected a much better story Floyd.

If I remembered more about the first six months of my life spent in CA I'd be glad to share it. Too lazy to make shit up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down