Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay

+10
The Pantry
InTenSity
The_Dude
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
DWags
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 Empty Re: Motion to ban poster tGreenWay

Post by Guest 2016-07-08, 14:25

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Post #11 in this thread mentions meeting the fatty's family in Michigan.

Meeting the gfs family after all

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 502811600 Thanks, Goose. You did what I wasn't willing to--read through a bunch of Blanch posts.

I knew it was in his "make fun of Michigan" thread so it didn't take long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 Empty Re: Motion to ban poster tGreenWay

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-08, 14:36

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 502811600 Thanks, Goose. You did what I wasn't willing to--read through a bunch of Blanch posts.

I knew it was in his "make fun of Michigan" thread so it didn't take long.

It doesn't make you any less brave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-08, 14:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Your spirit animal will be whatever your spirit animal is greenway. It is not for me as a mod to assign to you. You will discover it when the time is right.

I think the trout on the label of the Bell's Two-Hearted is looking at me, like he might want to say something. I'll keep you posted.

Be sure to accomplish any and all tasks your spirit animal asks of you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-08, 15:10

On hers
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-08, 16:11

LooseGoose wrote:Post #11 in this thread mentions meeting the fatty's family in Michigan.

Still doesn't explain how she's from Michigan. Could have been uncles and cousins and whatnot. Ban request still on
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-08, 16:17

Blanch32 wrote:

Still doesn't explain how she's from Michigan. Could have been uncles and cousins and whatnot. Ban request still on

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 Nz2njZO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-08, 16:19

Blanch32 wrote:

You're a proven liar who was e-viscerated by Goose. I want reparations.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-08, 16:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 Nz2njZO

Motion to ban poster tGreenWay  - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-08, 20:04

Blanch32 wrote:

Dude, you have been totally owned in multiple threads. Time to cut your losses and the enormous slam piece to cut some weight.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-10, 07:59

So let me get this straight. Baby blanch is whining about people reposting personal information that he freely gave out.......

Yet this is the guy who posted pictures of some chicks apartment he was roaming through who was passed out drunk for everyone to see (I think he said he fingerblasted her. hopefully before she was out cold).....

And we are the creepy ones?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-10, 09:01

In this thread Blanch is a huge douchebag hypocrite moron. Part for the course.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-10, 18:32

kingstonlake wrote:So let me get this straight. Baby blanch is whining about people reposting personal information that he freely gave out.......

Yet this is the guy who posted pictures of some chicks apartment he was roaming through who was passed out drunk for everyone to see (I think he said he fingerblasted her. hopefully before she was out cold).....

And none of what was posted was actually personal information.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-10, 20:36

Motown Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:So let me get this straight. Baby blanch is whining about people reposting personal information that he freely gave out.......

And none of what was posted was actually personal information.

Well yeah. There's that. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2