Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tailgate smoking ban

+8
The_Dude
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Tailgate smoking ban

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-20, 22:04

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Donald Trump is a buffoon. Racist, sexist and a narcissist. In short, he's combo of you, Blanch and tDude.

No, I won't be voting for Trump. Or Hillary. I'm writing in Dwags.

Muffy hates success

I enjoy success.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-20, 22:22

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Muffy hates success

I enjoy success.

Define the terms Duffy. To Blanch, success might mean being blackout drunk, rubbing a random girls neck so hard and wouldn't let it go that she had to leave and stay away from him. It might mean finding a middle aged "big boned" girl who also gets drunk and, when lifted by four men at a wedding, they can't hold her and she falls and busts her jaw. It could mean cheering on a Stanford swimmer in his trial because "he only finger blasted" an unconscious girl.

Define the terms Duffy. Blanch' success is way different than your idea of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-20, 22:42

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I enjoy success.

Define the terms Duffy. To Blanch, success might mean being blackout drunk, rubbing a random girls neck so hard and wouldn't let it go that she had to leave and stay away from him. It might mean finding a middle aged "big boned" girl who also gets drunk and, when lifted by four men at a wedding, they can't hold her and she falls and busts her jaw. It could mean cheering on a Stanford swimmer in his trial because "he only finger blasted" an unconscious girl.

My most important terms : be a good father ( and now grandfather ), be a good husband, be a good son and sibling.

I hope I have accomplished these things. Anything more is gravy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-20, 22:52

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Donald Trump is a buffoon. Racist, sexist and a narcissist. In short, he's combo of you, Blanch and tDude.

Muffy hates success

Your racism has been noted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-20, 23:49

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Muffy hates success

Your racism has been noted.

Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 GMbWe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 23:51

Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 13700141_1192875340732714_5663803500843185119_n
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-20, 23:56

For Swill Archive purposes and local librarian Floyd - I do not support this. If it's legal that's it. I mean - I disagree with a lot of things being illegal but for it to be even tighter restrictions at a fucking tailgate is erroneous.

Like bullshit, man. "Supposedly" no drinking games, smoking (weed too.. Rolling Eyes ), strict parking times, portable pissers, probably a ton of equipment restrictions I am not aware of, have to donate/buy pass in advance for a decent experience, etc, etc. Same old song and dance.

I've bitched about this enough. Whatever - I am probably going to go to 1-2 games a year in EL. Hopefully one away game.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 00:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For Swill Archive purposes and local librarian Floyd - I do not support this. If it's legal that's it. I mean - I disagree with a lot of things being illegal but for it to be even tighter restrictions at a fucking tailgate is erroneous.

Like bullshit, man. "Supposedly" no drinking games, smoking (weed too.. Rolling Eyes ), strict parking times, portable pissers, probably a ton of equipment restrictions I am not aware of, have to donate/buy pass in advance for a decent experience, etc, etc. Same old song and dance.

I've bitched about this enough. Whatever - I am probably going to go to 1-2 games a year in EL. Hopefully one away game.

There's a reason people don't travel very far to tailgate at MSU. They're not interested in that atmosphere. They do love their bans, though. Not very big fans of freedom at MSU, unfortunately.

I wouldn't recommend anyone that has choices to go there. I had fun but I also broke a lot of rules.
I'd go to a place a little more concerned with students enjoying their experience along with getting an education.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 00:33

I've never tailgated at UM but I keep hearing much better it is than MSU.

How is it possible to have more fun tailgating and and also get a more prestigious degree? Seems weird.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-21, 00:47

I've had a ton of fun at MSU at UofM games. Been to every MSU UofM game since 07. Think I HAVE to keep up the tradition this year.

Anyways - I've had a lot of fun in AA but it's not hard to pull off for a Instate rivalry game. Also, it's a different style. EL is more campus based, open, trees. AA has the golf course but I feel most of it is a city feel AA has pretty big parties on that Main Street. EL houses are farther away but still solid. Golf course is okay. Idk I'm rambling. Pros and cons. The actual PEOPLE at MSU are 100x better.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 01:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've had a ton of fun at MSU at UofM games. Been to every MSU UofM game since 07. Think I HAVE to keep up the tradition this year.

Anyways - I've had a lot of fun in AA but it's not hard to pull off for a Instate rivalry game. Also, it's a different style. EL is more campus based, open, trees. AA has the golf course but I feel most of it is a city feel AA has pretty big parties on that Main Street. EL houses are farther away but still solid. Golf course is okay. Idk I'm rambling. Pros and cons. The actual PEOPLE at MSU are 100x better.

That I would definitely assume.

I just don't understand why they insist on making tailgating at MSU so shitty.

One guy died drinking too much right? And there were some fights.... so the whole thing is now bullshit? I probably have it wrong.

What is the chronology of it sucking so bad? It was fun in the early 90's from what I remember.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-21, 01:27

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Muffy is voting for trump. Lol

Do you have any evidence of that? Or just because the liberal media said so?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-21, 01:47

I had no idea the lib media controlled what Donald Trump said. The world is really ran by LIBS!!!!!!! Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 01:51

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I think it's pretty clear I do not like Trump. If he were running against David Duke I would just not vote.

But I'm still waiting for the racist part. I hear it repeated a lot but no one ever has a quote or anything he's said that's racist. You'd think with a vile accusation you'd get a quote so that we can go "Yep, he's a racist piece of shit. Game over."

But this never occurs. You're left to guess or tried and use the "build the wall" comment as a racist comment (forgetting that being Mexican is a nationality, not a race... that would be latino).

The DNC report was already leaked indicating this was their plan all along. But people, as usual, never do their research and just believe whatever comes out of their "teams" camp.

And I don't mean to harass you, duffy. You're a good dude. We probably disagree here but I have no interest trying to argue with you. I'm just speaking in generalities.

I was just arguing with someone on FB who loves to post political stuff and I confronted him on it to....."So.... like what?"

I got blocked.

I've noticed that a certain political persuasion blocks you when you want to discuss the political opinion they brought up. It's like, you brought it up... I'm just asking you to back up your statement.... but I get blocked. 3rd time this week. Same situation each time.

And these people will be voting in November, too. That's what scares me. That's what scares me about voting. These people actually get to vote and have no clue what they're voting on, just being told by their "team" they've aligned with.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 01:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I had no idea the lib media controlled what Donald Trump said. The world is really ran by LIBS!!!!!!! Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 502811600

They do, OTPT.

They say "With all the racist things Trump has said..."

And never refer to what is said. It's just assumed. No one specifies... ever.

I wait for it to be specified.

In fact, go for it. Please, for the sake of all of us, please let me know what racist things Trump has said so we can put this to rest.

I dislike Trump... I'd love some ammo against him. But I need ammo first.... it's the media I have a problem with. Please, help me defeat Trump (but not for Hilary's sake, we'll worry about her in a bit)

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-21, 01:54; edited 2 times in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 01:52

And plus, aren't we in the wrong thread for this convo?

Oh well, whatever, might as well just get to the bottom of it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-21, 05:35

Telling a judge he can't be a judge of his case because he's Mexican is the text book definition of racism. If you aren't seeing that, no matter what Trump says you will not see it b
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-21, 06:08

I'm not ready to call Donald Trump a racist. But I know two things.

Obama had been called one for a lot less.

Trump sure knows how to fire the racists up and get them out of the woodwork.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2016-07-21, 08:52; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-21, 08:13

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I don't need anyone in the media for me to believe that Trump is a sexist, racist, narcissist. His comments on Mexicans alone are good enough for me to consider him racist. His comments about Megan Kelly are proof enough for me that he is sexist. And if you want to deny he is a narcissist, I will just have to laugh at you.

Finally, imo the man is a buffoon. Like a Brady Hoke level buffoon. ( sorry dude abides)

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-21, 08:17

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 0

Tailgate smoking ban - Page 2 Wade-baldwin-iv-and-deyonta-davis-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-pose-for-a-picture-id542886404
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-21, 11:29

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Only msu has a Porta potty problem my The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria underboss

I don't have a problem, I was thinking of my wife you pussy. Jesus you can't hold your liquor and you pee like a woman? You look 70 and you date fat asses. You're a fucking mess.

Tilt! Lol!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-21, 11:30

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

What restrictions? Carte blanch. If send the national guard to clean up on Sunday's. Oh, and if you bright enough weed for everybody you'd get free parking.

Blanch needs more time to get black out drunk. Unlimited heroin and slutty, black outed, fat ass slam pieces. More bars to accommodate him every ten years when he graces EL with his dumbass presence.

Sounds like a platform to me!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-21, 11:31

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

My most important terms : be a good father ( and now grandfather ), be a good husband, be a good son and sibling.

I hope I have accomplished these things. Anything more is gravy.

No wonder you blow sunshine!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-21, 11:32

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I enjoy success.

MoaRight tilt!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-21, 11:34

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For Swill Archive purposes and local librarian Floyd - I do not support this. If it's legal that's it. I mean - I disagree with a lot of things being illegal but for it to be even tighter restrictions at a fucking tailgate is erroneous.

There's a reason people don't travel very far to tailgate at MSU. They're not interested in that atmosphere. They do love their bans, though. Not very big fans of freedom at MSU, unfortunately.

I wouldn't recommend anyone that has choices to go there. I had fun but I also broke a lot of rules.
I'd go to a place a little more concerned with students enjoying their experience along with getting an education.

This. Msu and El are run by the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, and they all hate fun
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-21, 11:36

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Define the terms Duffy.  To Blanch, success might mean being blackout drunk, rubbing a random girls neck so hard and wouldn't let it go that she had to leave and stay away from him. It might mean finding a middle aged "big boned" girl who also gets drunk and, when lifted by four men at a wedding, they can't hold her and she falls and busts her jaw. It could mean  cheering on a Stanford swimmer in his trial because "he only finger blasted" an unconscious girl.

MoaRight tilt!

You're pretty weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-21, 11:38

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've had a ton of fun at MSU at UofM games. Been to every MSU UofM game since 07. Think I HAVE to keep up the tradition this year.

One guy died drinking too much right? And there were some fights.... so the whole thing is now bullshit? I probably have it wrong.

What is the chronology of it sucking so bad? It was fun in the early 90's from what I remember.

Tailgating died when they implementEd segregation. Of course, Kingston thinks this is a good thing and so does dwags
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-21, 15:43

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Tailgating died when they implementEd segregation. Of course, Kingston thinks this is a good thing and so does dwags

Racism noted. Again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 16:43

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I don't need anyone in the media for me to believe that Trump is a sexist, racist, narcissist. His comments on Mexicans alone are good enough for me to consider him racist. His comments about Megan Kelly are proof enough for me that he is sexist. And if you want to deny he is a narcissist, I will just have to laugh at you.

Finally, imo the man is a buffoon. Like a Brady Hoke level buffoon. ( sorry dude abides)

I think "prejudice" would be the better word since Mexican is a nationality. But it's all the same because they're equally horrible things to be (unless we're prejudging cops).

I forgot you ran a bar, Duffy. You should be the only one giving out info on this, the rest of us should listen. That ban pissed me off and I'm not a smoker and hated coming home smelling like an ashtray. It was the principle of it all. It is nice not to smell like that... but now bars have this weird cleaning solution smell that bothers me. As long as they clean out the keg tubes I guess all is well.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-21, 17:06

xsanguine wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I think "prejudice" would be the better word since Mexican is a nationality. But it's all the same because they're equally horrible things to be (unless we're prejudging cops).

I forgot you ran a bar, Duffy. You should be the only one giving out info on this, the rest of us should listen. That ban pissed me off and I'm not a smoker and hated coming home smelling like an ashtray. It was the principle of it all. It is nice not to smell like that... but now bars have this weird cleaning solution smell that bothers me. As long as they clean out the keg tubes I guess all is well.

After the ban the real bar stench came out. ( mine included for sure. ) Believe it or not, the smoke was covering up a lot of nasty orders.

We agree that the ban on private business was bullshit. Operators and customers should be able to do what they want. If a bar wanted to allow smoking, patrons had a choice not to go to that bar. If a bar wanted to ban smoking, patrons had the same choice.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-21, 17:21

duffy munn wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

After the ban the real bar stench came out. ( mine included for sure. ) Believe it or not, the smoke was covering up a lot of nasty orders.

We agree that the ban on private business was bullshit. Operators and customers should be able to do what they want. If a bar wanted to allow smoking, patrons had a choice not to go to that bar. If a bar wanted to ban smoking, patrons had the same choice.

The smell; I can imagine that. Geez..... yuck.

I hate smoking, everything about it. But I'm with you. When I was in Port Huron, smoking was still allowed... there was Military Street, where smoking was allowed (and trashy people congregated) and then The Vintage (no smoking, a little more 'upscale'.... if you can even call something that in Port Huron). I usually was at the Vintage because it was nicer and better beer selection. But the women were usually married or much more difficult to take home. At Military Street, if you didn't walk out with something you probably looked like Alf.

Seemed to work out pretty well from my perspective.

Then the laws goes through... the Vintage no longer has a selling point and Military Street gets to survive without problems. Government determining the success of businesses.... about as old as time.

If you're ever in Port Huron (don't see why anyone would.... awful town).... I would steer clear of Military St. I believe it got shut down because so much white trash liked to have UFC matches every weekend.... but... the owner is a crook. Pay your entertainment what you agreed to. Not reneg at the end of the night. That's how the backroom ends up in flames (sign from god, in my opinion).

But, without saying too much; he got his. He got his real good, too. And fuck him.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2