Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks?

+10
Senior Dickfist
NigelUno
The_Dude
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
P Rob
14 posters

Go down

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? Empty Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks?

Post by P Rob 20/07/16, 02:43 pm

I was MIA from this place and the old place for quite some time. You're welcome.

Anyway, not that I care a whole lot but I always thought Blanch was a complete dolt and mocking him would be just grand.

TIA.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? Empty Re: Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks?

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 02:44 pm

Blanch is a chubby chaser.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? Empty Re: Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks?

Post by P Rob 20/07/16, 02:46 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Blanch is a chubby chaser.

Chubby as in wiener?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 02:46 pm

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 02:47 pm

P Rob wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Blanch is a chubby chaser.

Chubby as in wiener?

Possibly that, too. I have no evidence to disprove that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 20/07/16, 02:58 pm

Liar and a hypocrite

Says Michigan's chicks are fat pigs, yet dated one recently.

Cried about people discussing it.

Been on tilt ever since.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 20/07/16, 03:08 pm

There is no old place just this place.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 20/07/16, 03:24 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:There is no old place just this place.

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? 3493939353
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/07/16, 03:26 pm

P Rob wrote:I was MIA from this place and the old place for quite some time. You're welcome.

Anyway, not that I care a whole lot but I always thought Blanch was a complete dolt and mocking him would be just grand.

TIA.

Simple: tGreenWay is a peeping Tom , and stalks my fb page. He decides to post personal info about me here. Board goes nuts thus proving this is still the blanch board, with a twist: said poster still has yet to be banned.

In short: tGreenWay is a piece of shit. Src is a piece of shit.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 20/07/16, 03:32 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
P Rob wrote:I was MIA from this place and the old place for quite some time.  You're welcome.

TIA.

Simple: tGreenWay is a peeping Tom , and stalks my fb page.   He decides to post personal info about me here.  Board goes nuts thus proving this is still the blanch board, with a twist: said poster still has yet to be banned.

In short: tGreenWay is a piece of shit.  Src is a piece of shit.

No mention of The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria. You're getting better!  cheers
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 03:39 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
P Rob wrote:I was MIA from this place and the old place for quite some time. You're welcome.

TIA.

Simple: tGreenWay is a peeping Tom , and stalks my fb page. He decides to post personal info about me here. Board goes nuts thus proving this is still the blanch board, with a twist: said poster still has yet to be banned.

This is an outstanding work of fiction.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 03:42 pm

BTW, P Rob, if you do read the thread, you'll see how blanch is proven to be a liar and a hypocrite.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 20/07/16, 03:44 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

TIA.

Any evidence to back up this redic claim ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 20/07/16, 03:45 pm

Still, said this before, If I'm blanch I'm less concerned with you guys knowing I dated a fatty and more concerned with WHY I was dating her. Has this been addressed?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 20/07/16, 03:49 pm

This topic again? pale
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 20/07/16, 03:51 pm

The_Dude wrote:This topic again?  pale

Libs.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/07/16, 03:52 pm

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? Wade-baldwin-iv-and-deyonta-davis-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-pose-for-a-picture-id542886404
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/07/16, 03:54 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yes that thread and the zero concrete links, after the first hundred or so posts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 03:55 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Libs.

Yup. Fucking Libs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 04:04 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yes that thread and the zero concrete links, after the first hundred or so posts

You got e-viscerated in that thread by multiple posters. You've been a meek little mouse ever since.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 20/07/16, 04:08 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Damn, Blanch.  The shame you must feel from banging (and no doubt finger blasting) a 2 ton tessie must really be traumatizing to you.  You're still in the 1st stage of the 7 stages of grief.  DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 20/07/16, 04:08 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

What ?? The original thread had countless items showing you posted info.

tGreenway made the stretch that your ex-slampiece was fat. Seeing that you never even tried to deny it, we all assume she is a lard ass.

It's been fun watching you squirm and tilt. And sorry if it didn't work out with your "ex'. Keep your chin up, there are plenty of whales is the sea.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 20/07/16, 04:11 pm

How long til blanch hires SD's message board legal team to sue Greenway?

Blanch, if you could get on that before football season, that'd be great. We need stuff to talk about.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 04:14 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

What ?? The original thread had countless items showing you posted info.

tGreenway made the stretch that your ex-slampiece was fat. Seeing that you never even tried to deny it, we all assume she is a lard ass.

It's been fun watching you squirm and tilt. And sorry if it didn't work out with your "ex'. Keep your chin up, there are plenty of whales is the sea.

She only became his ex after he got exposed here, like she magically disappeared from his life. I'll bet he's still with the chubby lady from the Mitten state.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 04:14 pm

Cameron wrote:How long til blanch hires SD's message board legal team to sue Greenway?

Blanch, if you could get on that before football season, that'd be great. We need stuff to talk about.

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? 502811600 Bring it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 20/07/16, 04:49 pm

Blanch got outed as a hypocritical little baby in that thread. He went full tilt and called for posters to be banned, which is what he is supposedly against.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/07/16, 04:52 pm

Death Roe wrote:Blanch got outed as a hypocritical little baby in that thread. He went full tilt and called for posters to be banned, which is what he is supposedly against.

He'll probably deny ever posting the video here of him saying his first name and begging to be admitted into that fake town or bounce house or whatever it was from Miller or Lite or some such lousy tasting piss.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 21/07/16, 11:28 am

Death Roe wrote:Blanch got outed as a hypocritical little baby in that thread. He went full tilt and called for posters to be banned, which is what he is supposedly against.

Correction only tGreenWay because he violated the simple charter. I would do the same if someone here posted your rejected msu application without your consent
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 21/07/16, 11:47 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Correction only tGreenWay because he violated the simple charter. I would do the same if someone here posted your rejected msu application without your consent
Blanch32 wrote:

yummmm, cookies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/07/16, 01:18 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

e-viscerated.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 21/07/16, 02:15 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

T
I
L
T
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/07/16, 02:20 pm

P Rob wrote:I was MIA from this place and the old place for quite some time.  You're welcome.
TIA.

Blanch confessed to tGreenway that he couldn't get off anymore unless his was enveloped in great seas of fat.  
tGwy accidentally spilled the beans here after Blanch confessed to dating a Midland girl.

Then the 1st pictures emerged....

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? Big-woman-on-little-man

Blanch has been on tilt since.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 21/07/16, 02:26 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Correction only tGreenWay because he violated the simple charter.   I would do the same if someone here posted your rejected msu application without your consent

T
I
 L
  T

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? ForPOJQ

Here's Blanch after we found out about his chunky lady friend.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 21/07/16, 02:42 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
TIA.

Blanch confessed to tGreenway that he couldn't get off anymore unless his was enveloped in great seas of fat.  
tGwy accidentally spilled the beans here after Blanch confessed to dating a Midland girl.

Then the 1st pictures emerged....

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? Big-woman-on-little-man

Blanch has been on tilt since.

Can we get a real photo re-posted?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 21/07/16, 03:56 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

T
I
 L
  T

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? ForPOJQ

Here's Blanch after we found out about his chunky lady friend.

He mad. Solid strikes.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/09/16, 01:38 pm

P Rob wrote:Can we get a real photo re-posted?

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? 12

Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? 35
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 01/09/16, 03:17 pm

OMG. Whats the backstory on Blanch and fat chicks? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down