Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think...

+17
Other Teams Pursuing That
AMwood
Dendrobates
Blanch32
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
AnomanderRake
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
tanfan!
Cym Jim
InTenSity
Death Roe
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... Empty Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think...

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Damn, I wonder what she tastes like....?

I do that a lot.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... Empty Re: Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think...

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:33 pm

I usually never get past the wonder what she looks like naked part.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... Empty Re: Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think...

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I usually never get past the wonder what she looks like naked part.

That happens. Maybe the tastebuds in my tongue are over active.... over-something, I dunno what word I'm looking for.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Okay Dr. Lecter.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:23 pm

xsanguine wrote:Damn, I wonder what she tastes like....?

I do that a lot.

You post a lot and write on and on when you post. Are you spartyon1 over on TOB?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Damn, I wonder what she tastes like....?

I do that a lot.

You post a lot and write on and on when you post.

So? What is your point

tGreenWay wrote:
Are you spartyon1 over on TOB?

I don't know what the TOB. But now. I have heard of Spartyon1 on RCMB, I think, though. He and I do not like each other. I tried to be nice... but, like with you, some people are just not interested.

Is that too much text? And if so, how would you edit that down while still getting the message across?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:Okay Dr. Lecter.

That's really murderous to you?

It seems like a kind act to me, complimentary. There's no malice behind it. Sometimes, especially yoga pants girls... I'll just be curious (not after yoga mind you, but like.... before). Like I find that part of your body so attractive I just want to taste every part of it. I love taste.... if it tastes good who know when it ends. If it tastes bad it's going to be et know. You have to let someone know if that's how they are. Wash yourself more often or something

It just doesn't seem violence or anything to me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You post a lot and write on and on when you post.

So? What is your point

tGreenWay wrote:
Are you spartyon1 over on TOB?

I don't know what the TOB. But now. I have heard of Spartyon1 on RCMB, I think, though. He and I do not like each other. I tried to be nice... but, like with you, some people are just not interested.

Is that too much text? And if so, how would you edit that down while still getting the message across?

Yes.
If not spartyon1, then Fletch, what's his name who always talked about anal, or the long shot bet--LWS, though unlikely. You write like you're getting paid by the word. I also think you're either bipolar or -- less likely -- a paranoid schizophrenic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Ooooooooh.... I get it now, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're calling me crazy (and maybe even locked up, I guess?) because I want to perform fillatio on a female, her taint, and butthole. What's wrong with that? Do you know how many females like to have, from the clit to the anus, just licked and sucked on?
Well I don't know the answer to that... but just from personal experience, I've found one that was uncomfortable with it (I think something bad happened to her in her childhood)

For some reason I thought you were calling me violence for it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 pm

xsanguine wrote:

So? What is your point

tGreenWay wrote:
Yes.

Oh......
Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... 1f61f

Well, oh well.

Plus you're just trolling anyway. I've been around long enough to know you're not that much of a piece of shit or that petty about something so high schoolish.

tGreenWay wrote:
If not spartyon1, then Fletch, what's his name who always talked about anal, or the long shot bet--LWS, though unlikely. You write like you're getting paid by the word. I also think you're either bipolar or -- less likely -- a paranoid schizophrenic.  

I know who Fletch is.... and now that you mention it I think I remember Sparton1. Is he really religious? I'm not familiar with LWS.

Actually, all of my "alternate usernames" all got banned because I used them once and that's really all they needed.

Well, I appreciate your genuine care for my mental health. It makes me feel good to know that people genuinely wish the best and not the worst... even if they don't say it.

For whatever it's worth. No I don't have any mental health issues. I woke up in a good mood, took some medication for my ankle (you know, the one I landed on from a 30' foot fall....[I'm imagining much laughter from you and maybe a budy at this point]... and just trying to be kind to people.

If that means I'm fucked up in the head because through my attempts at being really nice to you makes me fucked up in the head... well... so be it, I guess. But I would like to apologize for being kind to you. It must really have ruined your day to response in that manner. Despite my horrible mistake, I hope you enjoy the rest of it.[/quote]
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

So? What is your point

Yes.

SpartyOn is an ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yes.

SpartyOn is an ass.

I forget why? Is he ultra-religious or very aniti-religious.... one of those hardcore righty/lefty types?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:53 pm

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

SpartyOn is an ass.

I forget why? Is he ultra-religious or very aniti-religious.... one of those hardcore righty/lefty types?

I have no idea - I just find him to be a fucking jerk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:12 pm

xsanguine wrote:Ooooooooh.... I get it now, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're calling me crazy (and maybe even locked up, I guess?) because I want to perform fillatio on a female, her taint, and butthole. What's wrong with that? Do you know how many females like to have, from the clit to the anus, just licked and sucked on?
Well I don't know the answer to that... but just from personal experience, I've found one that was uncomfortable with it (I think something bad happened to her in her childhood)

No. I was calling you Dr. Lecter because he ate people. Get it? Taste? You kind of ruined it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Ooooooooh.... I get it now, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No. I was calling you Dr. Lecter because he ate people. Get it? Taste? You kind of ruined it.

That was over my heard. The joke still would have been weird considering the context of "eating" in this particular scenario. But fine, whateva.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 pm

If xsan was spartyon1, I'd be mind-blown. That dude is fucking nuts and always uses caps lock RANDOMLY... LIKE this.

I don't think so1 is very intelligent, if someone was using that as a schtick... Bravo.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:04 pm

How did the topic of figuring out my alts started? I had like 5 alts, all started 1 topic and all were banned within 2 hours.

I still go back and look at the thread titles of what I posted and laugh my shit off.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 pm

What taste do you think of now?

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... Cn7zdqCUEAAIbsk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:20 pm

She tastes like Freedom, Loose.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Death Roe wrote:She tastes like Freedom, Loose.
Freedom of the labia. Like a hotdog in a grand hall.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:39 pm

She did pretty well - I'd have been shaking in my shoes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:She did pretty well - I'd have been shaking in my shoes.

Definitely better than her "slow" sister, although some of the same creepy mannerisms were there.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:00 am

Cym Jim wrote:

Definitely better than her "slow" sister, although some of the same creepy mannerisms were there.

Make America white again!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:21 am

If you look at women and think you don't get into trouble later.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:08 am

LooseGoose wrote:What taste do you think of now?

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... Cn7zdqCUEAAIbsk

I imagine the base flavor being cucumber or or subtle cantouloupe with a hint of rose or groundflower. At first touch though, you're going to get an initial pepper sting.

I don't know what it is but usualyl there's always a pepper (sweet pepper) coloring (in the artistic sense) to the cucumber

I mean, I dunno. I'm just guessing. Did she run a 5k immediately before putting that business suit and makeup/hair and all that? Because if I reserve the right to change my answer.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:50 am

Cym Jim wrote:

Calling a woman retarded lol. Can't wait for you to treat the DNC freak show like that.

Hypocrisy is the way of life for the left.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:11 am

The_Dude wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

Calling a woman retarded lol. Can't wait for you to treat the DNC freak show like that.

Both parties are hypocritical, get the fuck over it man.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:18 am

AnomanderRake wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

It's the Dude, dude. Someday he'll flip the switch like Skynet and become self aware... maybe.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:45 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

It's the Dude, dude. Someday he'll flip the switch like Skynet and become self aware... maybe.

It's amazing that he somehow brought politics into this thread lol. Talk about one track mind.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:47 am

AnomanderRake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's amazing that he somehow brought politics into this thread lol. Talk about one track mind.

There really is only one way to answer him. Why try? He's a walmart wolverine.

Fuck him.

42 days.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:11 am

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

That was over my heard. The joke still would have been weird considering the context of "eating" in this particular scenario. But fine, whateva.

No it's not. You being creepy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:12 pm

I don't see how I'm being creepy at all. Consuming human flesh and trying to arouse a woman's private parts seem like two different things to me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:55 am

This is an odd thread. I guess when I see a hot guy I don't immediately think....oh I wonder what his cum tastes like. Then again, men and women think differently.

Sure most women love it when a guy goes down there, but I don't want it every single time. I honestly like getting straight to the point. Maybe that's because I am so damn impatient.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Dendrobates wrote:This is an odd thread. I guess when I see a hot guy I don't immediately think....oh I wonder what his cum tastes like. Then again, men and women think differently.

Sure most women love it when a guy goes down there, but I don't want it every single time. I honestly like getting straight to the point. Maybe that's because I am so damn impatient.

you have no idea how many disgusting thoughts go through a man's mind every minute. just you talking about sex has most of us imaging you riding us in the cowboy position with a reach around pointer finger in your butt hole.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:42 pm

AMwood wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:This is an odd thread. I guess when I see a hot guy I don't immediately think....oh I wonder what his cum tastes like. Then again, men and women think differently.

Sure most women love it when a guy goes down there, but I don't want it every single time. I honestly like getting straight to the point. Maybe that's because I  am so damn impatient.

you have no idea how many disgusting thoughts go through a man's mind every minute. just you talking about sex has most of us imaging you riding us in the cowboy position with a reach around pointer finger in your butt hole.

This is not incorrect.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
AMwood wrote:

This is not incorrect.

Yes it is. The correct term is cowgirl.

But the rest is correct. We will all be taking an extended "bathroom break" at some point soon. The bulge ain't gonna take care of itself. And nothin for nothin, but that finger is going straight for your mouth Dendro. Better be ready to tell us no (unless you're into it, in which case I'm taking my break now)

Last edited by xsanguine on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:22 pm

And us eating your ass out ain't for you. It's for us. We're selfish even when we lie to you and tell you it's for you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 pm

xsanguine wrote:And us eating your ass out ain't for you. It's for us. We're selfish even when we lie to you and tell you it's for you.

it's like we're all collectively mind fucking her at the moment Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... 1f604
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 pm

AMwood wrote:

Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... 502811600 Jesus.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:04 pm

AMwood wrote:
xsanguine wrote:And us eating your ass out ain't for you. It's for us. We're selfish even when we lie to you and tell you it's for you.

it's like we're all collectively mind fucking her at the moment Do you ever look at a very attractive woman and think... 1f604

I'm kinda torn between feeling violated or turned on/flattered.

I'm going to go with getting turned on.

Last edited by Dendrobates on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next