Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking.

+18
WCSparty
duffy munn
WhiteBoyHatcher
Gomer
The_Dude
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
xsanguine
tanfan!
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
tTy
InTenSity
The Pantry
Death Roe
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking.

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-25, 00:57

Duffy why are your threatening me on the rcmb? I just gave you a heartfelt apology?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-25, 01:04

Tanny bro, I know you hate me since I told you that you were a bad poster and I put you on ignore. Taking you off. I think you seem like a good guy in real life, I just don't understand why you are always picking fights. Don't pick a fight here please. It's been a tough couple of weeks on the Swill. Sorry if I was an ass to you. Cheers.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-25, 01:09

Tanfan! wrote:
Gomer wrote:
You should have love for all your fellow beings. Bob will pray for you, I am sure of it.
m

You mentioned da mayor in one of your posts. He's telling people to have perspective but he's the same guy who wished that my kids were eaten by an alligator and then posted a pic of me smoking a cigar and wished that I died from cancer "real soon." Lol you should put me in your death pool!

I just e mailed some judges in Orlando. That's cool, right ?

Perspective and all.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 01:16

Tanfan! wrote:
Gomer wrote:
You should have love for all your fellow beings. Bob will pray for you, I am sure of it.
m

You mentioned da mayor in one of your posts. He's telling people to have perspective but he's the same guy who wished that my kids were eaten by an alligator and then posted a pic of me smoking a cigar and wished that I died from cancer "real soon." Lol you should put me in your death pool!

Da Mayor..ha I remember that tool. Is he going all high horse on everyone while having his own ugly warts?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty 2016-07-25, 01:34

The_Dude wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:m

Da Mayor..ha I remember that tool. Is he going all high horse on everyone while having his own ugly warts?

U should really hold back ass hat
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-25, 01:38

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:m

You mentioned da mayor in one of your posts. He's telling people to have perspective but he's the same guy who wished that my kids were eaten by an alligator and then posted a pic of me smoking a cigar and wished that I died from cancer "real soon."  Lol  you should put me in your death pool!

Perspective and all.

I guess you declined my apology and heart felt love toward everyone. I'm curious what is it that you would say Muffy? That I insulted you? You've picked fights with me via pm. I'm just trying to fix things.

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-07-25, 01:41; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-25, 01:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tanny bro, I know you hate me since I told you that you were a bad poster and I put you on ignore. Taking you off. I think you seem like a good guy in real life, I just don't understand why you are always picking fights. Don't pick a fight here please. It's been a tough couple of weeks on the Swill. Sorry if I was an ass to you. Cheers.

Im
Sorry for being an ass toward my fellow swillers. Cheers to you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-25, 01:52

Happy b-day to all the swillers. Group hugs all around The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking. - Page 2 685334576
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-25, 01:59

Nordic wrote:Happy b-day to all the swillers.  Group hugs all around The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking. - Page 2 685334576

The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking. - Page 2 685334576
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-07-25, 02:15

The Sadler thing along with the SJ thing has me thinking. - Page 2 7d3e85d46f4843dad8b4def1f968818f429fd3bba41cf42d41948697e0ca0a98
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-25, 07:39

LooseGoose wrote:There are things we ought to say while we can, so this is a thread for that.

I love all of you (well, except Bob) even when you're being an ass or I am.

As you might have surmised from my posting totals I've had too much time
on my hands for the last year or so and this board has been a good outlet
for me.

I enjoy reading about your lives, yes even gHost (well, except Blanch) and
hearing about how each of you is doing.

I worry about you young kids OTPT, Wakie, Pylon and others that are just
starting out in life. I hope you'll do well.

X? I care about you and hope you get help. Cherish your daughter and
stay close to her. Take that as sage advice from a man that hasn't always
heeded sage advice in his life.

It's fun to share the good times when MSU is successful and it's somehow
reassuring to know that I'm not the only one to suffer a bit when we lose.

I appreciate you tolerating my food and Mio posts those threads along with
the SwillQ thread make me chuckle nearly every time I open them. i hope
the salsa thread becomes another where we can share real things that we've
tried in our lives.

Before you sleep tonight tell your spouses, kids, grandkids - anyone important
to you that you love them. We all never know how long we have with them.

Lol!!! Guarantee the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is lapping this bs up
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-25, 07:46

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Perspective and all.

I guess you declined my apology and heart felt love toward everyone. I'm curious what is it that you would say Muffy? That I insulted you? You've picked fights with me via pm. I'm just trying to fix things.

I must have missed the apology. Was this before or after you mention a dead pool in nearly every post ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-25, 07:49

Here we go. Rolling Eyes
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-25, 08:00

Hey assholes. Could we not in just this one thread? Probably not. Carry on assholes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-25, 08:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey assholes. Could we not in just this one thread? Probably not. Carry on assholes.

You're right.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-25, 08:20

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I must have missed the apology. Was this before or after you mention a dead pool in nearly every post ?

Stop making this about you and playing the victim. This was supposed to be a nice thread opening up new beginnings and you chose to make it about you. Look, I saved the pm you sent me telling me you were going to fly down to orlando to take me out. Should I send that to the State Attorney's office? Perspective. Let it go.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2