Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response?

+3
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response? Empty Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response?

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 14:33

It's happened the last couple of times, and that's not the first time.
Please stop playing with Turtleneck, crawl out of your pit, and fix this matter so I am happy. Make me happy, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response? Empty Re: Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 14:47

Fuck you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response? Empty Re: Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response?

Post by DWags Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 14:50

Try dwags1234. I use it for everything.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 15:59

I use tanfan rocks for mine.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 16:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck you

Lick my dangling boogers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 16:54

DWags wrote:Try dwags1234. I use it for everything.

No, it gives me the letter/number combo to key in. Travis' security system isn't smart enough to copy from another poster. Because he's stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 17:53

Place has went straight downhill since Travis got a hat.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 17:54

True dat. I want a burrito from tacos and tattoos. But I was looking at the menu of sushi sake that just opened. It sounds delicious.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 18:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Place has went straight downhill since Travis got a hat.

This X milli.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 20:06

wow. Posted earlier today like usual.

Just posted again and had to enter a code.

Not sure WTF is going on. Pretty sure none of our mods have access (or the brains Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response? 1494614055 ) to enable a security feature like that.

Heat...? SRC...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 20:31

The Pantry wrote:wow. Posted earlier today like usual.

Just posted again and had to enter a code.

Not sure WTF is going on. Pretty sure none of our mods have access (or the brains Hey Travis, why do I have to key in some security code when I want to post a response? 1494614055 ) to enable a security feature like that.

Heat...? SRC...?

I blame fucking Steve. And Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 20:36

I've had to do this a couple times in the past......pretty rare though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 20:37

LooseGoose wrote:I've had to do this a couple times in the past......pretty rare though.

Same. Today I had to do it like three times in a row. Fucking Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 20:38

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I've had to do this a couple times in the past......pretty rare though.

I usually blamed OTPT just because.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 21:01

Today was the first time I've encountered it.

Someone is fucking around
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 21:21

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I usually blamed OTPT just because.

Works for me. Damn you, OTPT.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down