Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan

+2
The_Dude
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan Empty Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan 1966794946 Beautiful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/03/mike-pence-endorses-paul-ryan-in-split-with-donald-trump/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan Empty Re: Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I love it.

Maybe this will be the end to the corrupt 2 party system with politicians that only care about power and money.

Oh wait, Hilary cares about people though Rolling Eyes
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan Empty Re: Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:23 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan 1966794946 Beautiful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/03/mike-pence-endorses-paul-ryan-in-split-with-donald-trump/
Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan Tumblr_o50jeoGv3Z1rdfgw4o1_500
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 pm

The_Dude wrote:I love it.

Maybe this will be the end to the corrupt 2 party system with politicians that only care about power and money.

Maybe you could address the actual subject matter instead of deflecting to some ancillary issue. Are you capable of that?
Doubtful, because YAFI.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Mike Pence strongly endorses Paul Ryan Tumblr_o50jeoGv3Z1rdfgw4o1_500

Perfect.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:31 pm

The_Dude wrote:I love it.

You mean like Donald J. Trump, the guy in this only for personal profit and power?

You are the dumbest and least creative poster on tSwill. You have no capacity for critical or creative thinking. You are a parrot and an uninvited guest on tSwill. There is not one person at tSwill that actually wants you posting here. You are universally disliked. I bet they even dislike you at MGoBlog.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Hearing  Pence will endorse Paul Ryan after all the coverage of Trump's refusal to do so and then seeing how many GOP pols are distancing themselves from Trump makes me think something is in the air.  Today I read that WI Gov. Scott Walker nor Senator Johnson who is a tight race will be joining Trump in Green Bay.

Here is my official Tin Foil hat theory:

I don't profess to know all the rules about being on ballots for each state.  I just get the feeling even some who supported Trump a month ago are beginning to look for an exit and handing the next 4 years to an HRC administration isn't one of them.

Update:
The GOP can replace Trump at the top of the ticket with the candidate of their choice and leave Pence as VP. The sticky business is when they do it because of cutoff dates for ballots begins as early as 10 August for at least one state.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/03/the-rnc-can-legally-dump-donald-trump-but-it-has-to-act-fast.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down