Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video

+2
Floyd Robertson
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video Empty Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video

Post by Guest 2016-08-05, 18:30

Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video

A couple weeks ago the University of Michigan put out a rap video of sorts that featured, among other things, Jim Harbaugh screaming his favorite line, “who’s got it better than us?” throughout.

Well Jim, here is the answer from the Michigan State fans thanks to another fabulous video from DeBeau Films:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video Empty Re: Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video

Post by DWags 2016-08-05, 18:50

Nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video Empty Re: Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-05, 19:38

I don't know how Harbaugh didn't see this coming.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-08-05, 19:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't know how Harbaugh didn't see this coming.

I can't believe Harbaugh did that video, oh wait.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-05, 19:45

I just can't wait to see all the Cryin' Jordan UM memes coming their way later this fall...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-05, 19:47

tTy wrote:I just can't wait to see all the Cryin' Jordan UM memes coming their way later this fall...

Michigan State Football: “Who’s got it better than us?” Response Video Michigan_jersey.0
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-05, 19:49

aualum06 wrote:

The dude is certifiably nuts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-05, 19:49

That was great even without sound.

Just needed plax vs Terrell, smoker to Duckett, and Desmond, smile + drop
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-05, 19:51

aualum06 wrote:

I get it. Dude's doing a total rebrand on old and boring. Need to strike when theirs a shot until everyone realizes he's not Nick saban
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-05, 21:38

Blanch32 wrote:That was great even without sound.

Well fuck, first time you've brought something to the table that was worthy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-05, 22:40

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:That was great even without sound.

Well fuck, first time you've brought something to the table that was worthy.

I do all the time. Problem is The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria + nigel rather hate on me than support msu
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-06, 10:51

I can't wait for all the hubris now to backfire down the road. Harbashian has opened the door to some big time bashing when he loses his first game.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down