Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Trump back out of the debates?

+2
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Will Trump back out of the debates?

Will Trump back out of the debates? Vote_lcap57%Will Trump back out of the debates? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Will Trump back out of the debates? Vote_lcap43%Will Trump back out of the debates? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Poll Will Trump back out of the debates?

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Will Trump back out of the debates? 1542793333

I think he is afraid of getting absolutely schooled.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Will Trump back out of the debates?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:47 pm

I think he wants to back out.. he would love nothing more than to back out. It is going to be incredibly obvious to anyone watching how unelectable he is.

But I don't think he will.. I don't think he can. Which is why he's already whining about them being "rigged". He's already got his excuse in his back pocket after he gets schooled.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:27 pm

"We're looking into that."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think he wants to back out.. he would love nothing more than to back out. It is going to be incredibly obvious to anyone watching how unelectable he is.

But I don't think he will.. I don't think he can. Which is why he's already whining about them being "rigged". He's already got his excuse in his back pocket after he gets schooled.

He's going to be debating Hillary Clinton, how on earth is he going to get schooled?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think he wants to back out.. he would love nothing more than to back out. It is going to be incredibly obvious to anyone watching how unelectable he is.

He's going to be debating Hillary Clinton, how on earth is he going to get schooled?

Have you listened to him talk at any point in the last 12-15 months?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:46 pm

But I don't think he will..  I don't think he can. Which is why he's already whining about them being "rigged". He's already got his excuse in his back pocket after he gets schooled.

Well, these are general election debates. He won't be able to win points by bragging about his dick size.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Have you listened to him talk at any point in the last 12-15 months?

I've heard both of them. One will stand there and tell the other one how big her bought and paid for vagina is and the other will screech back "what difference does it make".
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:21 am

I love how Trump will make our 3rd world country great again, he'll take on China.. he'll kick all the dirty Mexicans out, ban all the filthy Muslims.. defeat the ISIS terror organization that Barack Hussein Obama founded..

but he's afraid of the debate format. Will Trump back out of the debates? 502811600 Will Trump back out of the debates? 502811600 Will Trump back out of the debates? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down