Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat

+6
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
10 posters

Go down

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat Empty Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:30 am

I had just shaved and was about to take a piss before jumping in the shower when I noticed this sad little guy on the lid of my toilet seat. What does it mean? He appears to be part pube.

I think it's probably sad that the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria has ruined this place. Your thoughts?

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat 28813726540_cfa635d2da_c
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat Empty Re: Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 am

WBH posting pics of his pubis. A new high for tSwill if you ask me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat Empty Re: Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:33 am

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat _40534689_toastie-afp203
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:33 am

For clarification purposes, I just shaved my face. In the sink, like a normal person. The pube just appeared magically.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:38 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:For clarification purposes, I just shaved my face. In the sink, like a normal person. The pube just appeared magically.

He is risen!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:41 am

Clean your bathroom. You live in filth.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:02 am

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:05 am

Turtleneck wrote:Clean your bathroom. You live in filth.
Shut-up, dipshit. As usual, you're not seeing the light.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 am

xsanguine wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:For clarification purposes, I just shaved my face. In the sink, like a normal person. The pube just appeared magically.

He is risen!

That didn't happen til he got in the shower.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:47 am

I shave in the shower. You're an animal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:05 am

DWags wrote:I shave in the shower. You're an animal.
Shaved in the shower since the dorm. Was camping years ago and went down to the lake one morning to clean up. Friend and his wife were there. Was a little awkward. They were both staring and then commented amazement I could shave without a mirror
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:14 am

Awesome thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:26 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I had just shaved and was about to take a piss before jumping in the shower when I noticed this sad little guy on the lid of my toilet seat. What does it mean? He appears to be part pube.

I think it's probably sad that the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria has ruined this place. Your thoughts?

Existential exercise - Help me interpret this :( on my toilet seat 28813726540_cfa635d2da_c

My best interpretation is:

"You ain't gettin' none for a month"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:17 am

Easy. You scratched your nutsack. Pube attached to hand. Fell off during shaving. Next question.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:55 am

I piss in the shower. It saves time and money. Be more efficient.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I piss in the shower. It saves time and money. Be more efficient.

It's all pipes.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I piss in the shower. It saves time and money. Be more efficient.

It's sterile, too. I got rid of athletes foot once years ago just by peeing on my foot every morning in the shower.

Science.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Do you poop in the shower?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Do you poop in the shower?

And follow it up with a waffle stomp.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down