Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night.

+4
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night. Empty Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night.

Post by Guest 2016-09-06, 11:54

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 12m12 minutes ago
Dantonio says DL coach Ron Burton had an emergency procedure Friday morning. Snyder handled DL duties on Saturday.

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 12m12 minutes ago
Dantonio says Ron Burton is "doing well" and back with the team.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night. Empty Re: Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night.

Post by DWags 2016-09-06, 12:26

I heard this. Please speculate. What could be an emergency procedure that makes you miss one day then recover over the weekend and be back with the team the next work week?

Appendix?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night. Empty Re: Coach Burton was not on sidelines Friday night.

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-06, 12:27

Broken bone?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-06, 12:30

DWags wrote:I heard this. Please speculate. What could be an emergency procedure that makes you miss one day then recover over the weekend and be back with the team the next work week?

Appendix?

Appendix - or maybe a heart stent? I had 2 of those put in and there are very few restrictions. In fact you normally feel better afterward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-06, 12:43

DWags wrote:I heard this. Please speculate. What could be an emergency procedure that makes you miss one day then recover over the weekend and be back with the team the next work week?

Appendix?

He missed more than one day
Back with team doesn't necessarily mean coaching back to normal
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-06, 13:02

Blood clot? Run-in with a ROUS? Or he got bit while on the toilet by a CHUD?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-06, 13:04

Penile enlargements usually take a day... so I've been told.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-06, 13:23

I'm not worried.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 13:47

So blame Snyder for DL issues?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-09-06, 23:27

LooseGoose wrote:

Appendix?

Appendix - or maybe a heart stent? I had 2 of those put in and there are very few restrictions. In fact you normally feel better afterward.

This. My first thought was a "minor" heart procedure. (Doesn't feel "minor" if it's happening to you, I bet.)

Turtleneck wrote:So blame Snyder for DL issues?

Thank God. Here's the answer. FIRE SNYDER!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down