Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary's week

+4
DWags
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hillary's week - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary's week

Post by SomeFanName Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 am

I think we should have more abortions, just a fuck ton of them and put them on TV. I hear they're so much fun, at least 10 women I know say they just love to get abortions, so much so that they wear short skirts outside the house HOPING (re: praying) someone follows them down an alley way.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Serious question Goose.
If your wife or a daughter had been a victim of rape would she be eligible to have an abortion or take a morning after pill another option Righ to Life works to get eliminate.

Do you want to ban the "morning after" medications legally used by women?
Even in the case of rape of incest?

If you consider abortions killing of innocent children are you in favor of a retroactive deduction for a dependent so live birth deliveries of children conceived in one calendar year but born the following count as living beings in the eyes of the IRS?

I like the idea of my wife or daughter being able to make decision about their lives and what works best for them. If a woman finds out her unborn child and due to teating finds there is significant brain damage (like the current Zika virus) are you willing to pay additional tax dollars and possible adopt one of those children who will require lifetime care?

Tough questions which I believe should be left to the woman to decide.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:26 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Serious question Goose.  
If your wife or a daughter had been a victim of rape would she be eligible to have an abortion or take a morning after pill another option Righ to Life works to get eliminate.
Do you want to ban the "morning after" medications legally used by women?  
Even in the case of rape of incest?.

Of course the question is the old "rape/incest" ploy.   Go immediately to the most unusual reason for abortion and hang your hat there.   How about this?   We'll keep ALL abortions legal for rape/incest and outlaw the rest?   Deal?   Did you forget the old "health of the mother" saw?   I LOVE that one.   The same Mom that would be villianized for killing her child a week after birth is fully supported for doing so a week before birth.  That always seemed inconsistent to me.

I really don't have any problem with birth control, i really don't have an issue with "morning after" pills.  So call me inconsistent too.

GRR Spartan wrote:If you consider abortions killing of innocent children are you in favor of a retroactive deduction for a dependent so live birth deliveries of children conceived in one calendar year but born the following count as living beings in the eyes of the IRS?  

I'm absolutely fine with this.

GRR Spartan wrote:I like the idea of my wife or daughter being able to make decision about their lives and what works best for them.  If a woman finds out her unborn child and due to teating finds there is significant brain damage (like the current Zika virus) are you willing to pay additional tax dollars and possible adopt one of those children who will require lifetime care?

Tough questions which I believe should be left to the woman to decide.

And again the abortion lobby's verbiage "her unborn child" - what about the father?   Those are 1/2 his genes too.   IS it your position that all children belong 100% to the woman until they're born?  The father should have no say whatsoever?    

I'm more than willing to pay taxes to support innocent children.   Much more willing than I am to pay for the lifetime housing of murderers.   If you support killing babies because of possible/or existing birth defects you're 1" or less from eugenics.   That's not surprising since the foremothers of the abortion lobby were firm believers in eugenics and the eradication of inferior races.

Question for you:  Do you support partial birth abortion?  The procedure where only the head is left in the birth canal then a hole is punched in it and the brain sucked out of the live baby.  If not, why do you keep voting for people that do support this gruesome procedure?

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Oh and another question for you: If a drunk driver kills a pregnant woman do you support the existing laws that allow charging them with 2 murders? If so, how do you square that with allowing the mother to kill that child at any time for any reason as if that life had no value until actually born?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Her week just got worse.

Political Polls ‏@PpollingNumbers 1h1 hour ago
#NEW Reuters/Ipsos Polls
#New Mexico:
Trump 43% (+5)
Clinton 38%

#Michigan:
Trump 44% (Tie)
Clinton 44%

#Nevada
Trump 41% (+3)
Clinton 38%

Political Polls ‏@PpollingNumbers 1h1 hour ago
#NEW Reuters/Ipsos Polls

#Iowa:
Trump 49% (+8)
Clinton 41%

#Florida:
Trump 50% (+4)
Clinton 46%

#Colorado
Trump 43% (+3)
Clinton 40%
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:24 am

Now outside the MoE.

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 41, Trump 48 Trump +7
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:41 am

Rocinante wrote:Hillary's week - Page 2 Fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480

I don't know where you guys get your information, but a current poll that is being run regularly throughout the cycle, and is known to be biased toward the R (see above), says Clinton and it won't be close.

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/week/dates/20160801-20160913/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

You should stay home in November then.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2