Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test!

+6
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
P Rob
The_Dude
SomeFanName
TheReal_LWS
10 posters

Go down

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test! Empty Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test!

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-22, 15:42

http://nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/

LOL

What is she scared of? lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test! Empty Re: Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test!

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-22, 15:45

Even more laughable:

“I am a very staunch supporter of security here at home,” Clinton said of the recent domestic terror attacks, “going after ISIS and terrorists around the world, defeating and destroying them. And I have a track record of actually doing that. Standing up and making the hard decisions in the White House Situation Room.”

ROFL

Like letting Americans die in Benghazi................
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test! Empty Re: Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test!

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-22, 15:46

LOL
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-22, 16:21

She's a career pathological liar. She's mentally ill.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-09-22, 16:34

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-22, 16:44

Jesus fucking Christ I hate election season. You people and your stupid ass "gotcha" stories....No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-09-22, 16:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Jesus fucking Christ I hate election season. You people and your stupid ass "gotcha" stories....No

WHY don't you want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?!?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-22, 16:49

P Rob wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Jesus fucking Christ I hate election season. You people and your stupid ass "gotcha" stories....No

My America is already pretty great. Sucks that yours isn't. Maybe you should do something about that instead of waiting for your government to promise you something that will never happen.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-22, 16:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
P Rob wrote:

My America is already pretty great. Sucks that yours isn't. Maybe you should do something about that instead of waiting for your government to promise you something that will never happen.

Racist. Unarmed black men are being slaughtered and all you can say is that America is great? Kaepernick will have to protest moar.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-22, 16:58

LWS does your post make any logical sense to you? I don't get it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-22, 17:02

He speaks in hyperbole because he thinks the liberal media isn't

Can't understand the difference between generalities and absolutes, it's a religious thing
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-22, 17:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS does your post make any logical sense to you? I don't get it.

Yes. You are dumb. But we already knew that.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-22, 17:16

IT’S DEJA DUKAKIS ALL OVER AGAIN!

● “I can’t believe I’m losing to this guy!”

— Jon Lovitz as Michael Dukakis in Saturday Night Live’s October 8, 1988 parody of the George H.W. Bush-Dukakis debates.

● “I can’t believe I’m losing to this idiot!”

—John Kerry, April 2004, as reported by the New York Daily News.

● “‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’, you might ask?”

— Hillary Clinton, yesterday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-22, 17:46

Funny how releasing tax returns isn't as high a priority as name that test of the week the FoxNews reports and Drudge repeats.

Any demand from FoxNews about Trump's tax returns today?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-22, 17:52

GRR Spartan wrote:Funny how releasing tax returns isn't as high a priority as name that test of the week the FoxNews reports and Drudge repeats.

Any demand from FoxNews about Trump's tax returns today?

He's under audit man. Call off the IRS dogs.

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test! 2943907172
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-22, 17:53

Trump won't even produce the letter saying he's getting audited.

Another of Trumps sea stories?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-22, 18:00

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump won't even produce the letter saying he's getting audited.

Another of Trumps sea stories?

Probably. But as long as it's not hurting him with voters, why not? He's not breaking the law by refusing to conform to a 40 year tradition. There must be something in there he doesn't want people to see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-22, 18:06

The_Dude wrote:She's a career pathological liar. She's mentally ill.

Says the poster supporting a complete liar and a fraud.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-22, 19:54

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-23, 12:31

Loose, it's really what a lot of Americans are asking.  Why isn't she, a smart, hardworking, qualified, knowledgeable woman with a long successful history of public service and the ability to plug-and-play right away to keep this upswing our economy ongoing 50 points (at least) ahead of this numbnuts?  She knows that we're asking that, because she's smart.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-23, 12:55

Rocinante wrote:Loose, it's really what a lot of Americans are asking.  Why isn't she, a smart, hardworking, qualified, knowledgeable woman with a long successful history of public service and the ability to plug-and-play right away to keep this upswing our economy ongoing 50 points (at least) ahead of this numbnuts?  She knows that we're asking that, because she's smart.

ROFL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-23, 13:08

How will you survive the next four years with her as your president? Worried about you pal.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-23, 13:09

Edit: sorry, 8 years.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-23, 13:15

Rocinante wrote:How will you survive the next four years with her as your president? Worried about you pal.

A) We'll see Nov 8th.
B) She won't live for 4 more years.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-23, 13:27

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:How will you survive the next four years with her as your president? Worried about you pal.

A) We'll see Nov 8th.

I just sent your post to the secret service.

Claiming someone has health problems is the last ditch effort of losers. Remember when Romney tried it against McCain? SAD!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-23, 13:28

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

A) We'll see Nov 8th.

I just sent your post to the secret service.

Claiming someone has health problems is the last ditch effort of losers. Remember when Romney tried it against McCain? SAD!!

Trump hasn't said anything, but people with a brain can see that she has some serious health issues.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-23, 13:32

TheReal_LWS wrote:

A) We'll see Nov 8th.

Are you one of those 2nd amendment guys that will "take care of that"?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-23, 13:33

Lol.... are you kidding? The whole Trump doctor gaff was to stir this up. Are you really this blind?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-23, 13:50

Rocinante wrote:Lol.... are you kidding? The whole Trump doctor gaff was to stir this up. Are you really this blind?

LOL You haven't changed in all these years Roc.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-23, 16:35

TheReal_LWS wrote:

A) We'll see Nov 8th.

LOL

Edit : caps wasn't on
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-23, 17:54

Rocinante wrote:Loose, it's really what a lot of Americans are asking.  Why isn't she, a smart, hardworking, qualified, knowledgeable woman with a long successful history of public service and the ability to plug-and-play right away to keep this upswing our economy ongoing 50 points (at least) ahead of this numbnuts?  She knows that we're asking that, because she's smart.

You left out:

pathological liar
felon
apologist for a sexual predator

And I'd dispute "qualified".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-23, 18:46

LooseGoose wrote:

You left out:

pathological liar
felon

At this point, what are our choices?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-23, 19:21

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You left out:

pathological liar
felon

At this point, what are our choices?

I've said for months, It sucks. Stein is an anti vaxxer and a 911 truther. Johnson gets dorfier by the day. Trump's a puke, Hills is too. What a shitty choice.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down