Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forks Down - It's Indiana week - Time to crush the spirit of our OneTrueRival™

+21
kingstonlake
Motown Spartan
NigelUno
DWags
tGreenWay
InTenSity
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Clarett's Folly
Heat Miser
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
Dr. Strangelove
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Nordic
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forks Down - It's Indiana week - Time to crush the spirit of our OneTrueRival™ - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Down - It's Indiana week - Time to crush the spirit of our OneTrueRival™

Post by Cameron 2016-10-01, 23:32

What in the actual fuck? Call a moronic timeout and then we can't even get the right guys on the fucking field? I don't wanna say someone should be fired over this game, but we might need a scapegoat.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Forks Down - It's Indiana week - Time to crush the spirit of our OneTrueRival™ - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Down - It's Indiana week - Time to crush the spirit of our OneTrueRival™

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-01, 23:32

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Getting Fucked hard on these replays

Even when they said his knee was down, the hand he's carrying the ball with is in front of the other hand which is on the goal line... No way that wasn't a TD

YES!! Thank you!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-01, 23:32

Again, go for 2
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-01, 23:32

Go for two.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-01, 23:32

Ice Geiger. Good thing is the reversal ran all the time off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-01, 23:32

Cameron wrote:What in the actual fuck? Call a moronic timeout and then we can't even get the right guys on the fucking field? I don't wanna say someone should be fired over this game, but we might need a scapegoat.

That was the worst indictment of the staff tonight.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-01, 23:32

Fake it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-10-01, 23:33

Go for 2.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-01, 23:33

Barring disaster we have OT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-10-01, 23:33

OT without Malik could be trouble.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-01, 23:34

I hate 2016.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-01, 23:34

Cameron wrote:What in the actual fuck? Call a moronic timeout and then we can't even get the right guys on the fucking field? I don't wanna say someone should be fired over this game, but we might need a scapegoat.

OTPT worked during basketball season. I would be fine using him for football, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-10-01, 23:34

Dickshine better not kick out of bounds now. Just squib it
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-10-01, 23:34

A game against IU shouldn't do this to my heart at this point in the Dantonio era.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-10-01, 23:35

Did anyone see the blatant holding on the stupid TD pass to the QB?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-01, 23:35

DWags wrote:Fake it.

That is what Mrs. DWags would do if she was calling the plays.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-10-01, 23:36

Motown Spartan wrote:Did anyone see the blatant holding on the stupid TD pass to the QB?

Yes. Frey had the RB dead to rights if the OL didn't have a handful of his jersey.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-01, 23:36

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Fake it.

She's pissed at me right now. Cause I said the team sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-10-01, 23:37

Motown Spartan wrote:Did anyone see the blatant holding on the stupid TD pass to the QB?

They didn't call so it didn't happen. But yeah we saw
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-10-01, 23:38

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Fuck her
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-01, 23:38

The fuck did you think we were gonna call?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-10-01, 23:38

Tyler "Clutch" O'Connor.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-01, 23:39

I wish I just didn't fucking care.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-01, 23:40

Clarett's Folly wrote:I wish I just didn't fucking care.

Yeah. But I'm getting there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-01, 23:40

Clarett's Folly wrote:I wish I just didn't fucking care.

We're sitting here on BTN against Indiana, missing a gem of a game over on ABC
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-01, 23:40

The offense looks rattled.....they can't even line up correctly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-01, 23:41

3rd and fucking 11......yikes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-01, 23:42

Okay... Our offensive coaches...
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-01, 23:42

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Forks Down - It's Indiana week - Time to crush the spirit of our OneTrueRival™ - Page 4 E7o1mq10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-10-01, 23:43

LooseGoose wrote:The offense looks rattled.....they can't even line up correctly.

Who do we blame for that? 5th year senior QB, or is that on the coaches? Serious question, I have no idea if that is part of the QB's responsibilities or not. I would assume so, but I hate to pile on when it's not justified.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-01, 23:43

Shit.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-10-01, 23:43

Should have gone for 2, we don't deserve to win this
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-10-01, 23:44

Should have gone for 2.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-01, 23:44

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The offense looks rattled.....they can't even line up correctly.

Who do we blame for that? 5th year senior QB, or is that on the coaches? Serious question, I have no idea if that is part of the QB's responsibilities or not. I would assume so, but I hate to pile on when it's not justified.

Coaches.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-01, 23:44

I.B. Fine wrote:Should have gone for 2, we don't deserve to win this
Exactly
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-10-01, 23:44

Didn't we used to have kickers that could at least kick it 50+ yards, even if it didn't go in? Geiger wasn't even close on that one.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-01, 23:44

A complete shit show on offense. Embarrassing frankly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-01, 23:44

I.B. Fine wrote:Should have gone for 2, we don't deserve to win this
Yeah. Not going for 2 was dumb
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-01, 23:45

Block and scoop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next