Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right?

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
P Rob
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
10 posters

Go down

Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? Empty Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-27, 13:36

I need to hold up a towel bar to mark the drill points level, and tWife is out of town (having sex with a stranger, probably). I could've sworn I saw a new product in the past year that can be used as a second set of hands to keep it steady, but all of my google searches come up empty or produce a copious variety of handyman business names.
Any of you turd biscuits ever hear of such a thing? Got a name? Does it work?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? Empty Re: Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 13:40

tGreenWay wrote:I need to hold up a towel bar to mark the drill points level, and tWife is out of town (having sex with a stranger, probably). I could've sworn I saw a new product in the past year that can be used as a second set of hands to keep it steady, but all of my google searches come up empty or produce a copious variety of handyman business names.

I have a couple of questions first:

1. Do you own a tape measure?

2. Do you own a level?

3. Do you have two functioning arms with attached hands featuring opposable thumbs?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? Empty Re: Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-27, 13:41

http://www.asseenontv.com/gripeez-hang-any-item-in-seconds/detail.php?p=657799
?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-27, 13:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I need to hold up a towel bar to mark the drill points level, and tWife is out of town (having sex with a stranger, probably). I could've sworn I saw a new product in the past year that can be used as a second set of hands to keep it steady, but all of my google searches come up empty or produce a copious variety of handyman business names.

2. Do you own a level?

3. Do you have two functioning arms with attached hands featuring opposable thumbs?

Bite me.
Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 2809484752 Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 2809484752 Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-27, 13:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.asseenontv.com/gripeez-hang-any-item-in-seconds/detail.php?p=657799
?

That's not it, but she's hot enough that I now have something to Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 3434560931 to.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-27, 13:44

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/hang-level-the-picture-hanging-tool/1016142280

Or maybe this?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-27, 13:45

TheReal_LWS wrote:https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/hang-level-the-picture-hanging-tool/1016142280

Or maybe this?

Yeah, that's it, good job, you may stop posting now, your job complete.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-27, 13:45

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/hang-level-the-picture-hanging-tool/1016142280

Or maybe this?

I breathe when I post. Should I stop breathing too?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 13:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a couple of questions first:

2. Do you own a level?

Bite me.
Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 2809484752 Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 2809484752 Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 2809484752
Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 502811600

well, it's not ideal, obviously, but you could likely do it by yourself - right? measure the length of the towel rack - or at least from drill point to drill point, use the level to mark the individual point of contact on the bathroom wall, then kind of hold one end of the towel rack up on the pre-marked points with one (I hope you have two) arms, get the screw started.. then swing the other end up and perform the same action on that end. Make certain your towel rack is accurately placed prior to screwing the screws in all the way.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 13:49

or you could just hire a Mexican and register him to vote before he leaves.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-27, 13:59

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I breathe when I post. Should I stop breathing too?

Do what you think is best for you and your family. If I were you, and thank the Lord I'm not, I wouldn't be in such a hurry to experience the rejection of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates and sent to spend Eternity with the rest of the ne'er-do-wells.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-27, 14:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:or you could just hire a Mexican and register him to vote before he leaves.

This is the better of your two ideas. Max Lopez is always driving around the neighborhood looking for work. He could hold the other side. Your first suggestion would be fine if I didn't have a wicked case of tennis elbow, and it's a double rack with a full shelf on top, so it's not exactly light.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-09-27, 14:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:or you could just hire a Mexican and register him to vote before he leaves.

This is the better of your two ideas. Max Lopez is always driving around the neighborhood looking for work. He could hold the other side.  Your first suggestion would be fine if I didn't have a wicked case of tennis elbow, and it's a double rack with a full shelf on top, so it's not exactly light.  

fap Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 361471007

Last edited by P Rob on 2016-09-27, 14:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : racism)
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-09-27, 14:19

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

2. Do you own a level?

Bite me.

I can't believe it, but I have to agree with Bob.
A. measure distance between left and right end of towel bar
B. mark one side on the wall,
C. Use measuring tape to measure distance 'A' to locate the other side, mark with pencil
D. use level to mark on 'C' at the same level as 'B'
E. drill holes and mount towel bar.

I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-27, 14:19

The fact that you are asking these questions leads me to believe that you should not be attempting this, or any other household repair job for that matter. Maybe you should just sit there quietly in silent reflection until your wife comes back home from her deep dicking.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-27, 14:20

Deep dicking Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-09-27, 14:22

Does sound like a feeble attempt to recapture whatever masculinity you may have once owned, no wonder your wife needs to go elsewhere for a deep dicking. Razz
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-27, 14:27

I think I even could have figured this out. Isn't green way like 75?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 14:30

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bite me.

I can't believe it, but I have to agree with Bob.
A. measure distance between left and right end of towel bar
B. mark one side on the wall,
C. Use measuring tape to measure distance 'A' to locate the other side, mark with pencil
D. use level to mark on 'C' at the same level as 'B'
E. drill holes and mount towel bar.

Need help on a solo handyman project, and there's a tool for that, right? 969504605

though the aforementioned weight of the bar might change our plan a bit.. I thought it was a towel rack.. with the sheer size that tGreenWay mentioned, it sounds more hydraulic lift for an automobile.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-27, 14:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think I even could have figured this out. Isn't green way like 75?

That was LWS.

The LWS impostor is in his 20s.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2016-09-27, 15:17

As others have pointed out - really not needed to hand a towel rack, but this maybe what you were thinking of:

I have no idea why I used a walmart link
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-27, 15:46

Put one screw in side A, hold level on towel bar and swing up into position, mark holes in side b.

Drink
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 16:02

the more I think about it, I think this thread was intended as a passive, stealth-like invitation for me to walk over to tGreenWay's house under the guise of assistance.. so he could attempt to seduce me into illicit man-on-man seXXX with my mister bits.

and I have never been more excited for something in my life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down