Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU?

+8
Nordic
Herbie Green
Clarett's Folly
Tim Wakefield
DWags
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
12 posters

Go down

What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU? Empty What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU?

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-29, 20:54

I brushed them aside when some fuck from freep made the stupid article, but now I'm seeing Rexrode tweeting? Are we looking for a new coach soon? This is all bullshit propagated by the blue wall, right? Can MSU get a decent Sid?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU? Empty Re: What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 20:57

Wait, what?

Links, brah. Links!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU? Empty Re: What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU?

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-29, 20:59

Nothing out there saying he's taking the job, just rumors that LSU might try to offer to make him the highest paid coach in college. The other colors had an article.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-29, 21:00

Zzzzzzzzz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 21:00

I really hope you are not talking about this article, Intensity.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 21:01

Or this fucking article. Sportswriters. Heh. Tools.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-29, 21:01

Then Narduzzi to MSU. Start the dominos
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-09-29, 21:08

Oh boy, this is really gonna blow up now that it's on the Swill. Fuck!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 21:15

DWags wrote:Then Narduzzi to MSU. Start the dominos

Not yet, dwags, not yet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-29, 21:23

Yup.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-29, 21:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Not yet, dwags, not yet.

You kidding me? Narduzzi vs Harbaugh with Narduzzi sound bites. Holy shit, it would be the most fun this series would have.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-09-29, 21:43

Rexrode seems kind of desperate. I am guessing he has no chats or really anything anyone in Nashville cares about
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-29, 21:49

InTenSity wrote:I brushed them aside when some fuck from freep made the stupid article, but now I'm seeing Rexrode tweeting? Are we looking for a new coach soon? This is all bullshit propagated by the blue wall, right? Can MSU get a decent Sid?

Come on man....
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-29, 21:49

Tim Wakefield wrote:Oh boy, this is really gonna blow up now that it's on the Swill. Fuck!

We need to tweet this shit. Any airplane trackers?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-29, 21:51

Nordic wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I brushed them aside when some fuck from freep made the stupid article, but now I'm seeing Rexrode tweeting? Are we looking for a new coach soon? This is all bullshit propagated by the blue wall, right? Can MSU get a decent Sid?

Come on man....
What? Was also the top story on /cfb this morning. My buddy who still lives in Michigan asked me about it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-29, 22:09

I think LSU wants Herman or Jimbo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-29, 22:26

It's possible he'll be coaching in Baton Rouge for the Tiger's first practice on Monday. Tom Izzo will be so depressed that he'll announce his retirement effective at the end of the year, which will seriously bum out Mark Hollis, prompting his resignation. With an athletic department in a death spiral, LAKS will quit with no notice and join the millennials in the student section on football Saturdays and be the loudest voice in the Izzone during all of Izzo's last remaining games.
We are so fucked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 22:27

I mean, we did lose to Wisconsin. Fuck it, fire him before he can leave. Bring in Narduzzi. Back to the real Spartan Dawgs defense. We've become complacent.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-29, 23:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I mean, we did lose to Wisconsin. Fuck it, fire him before he can leave. Bring in Narduzzi. Back to the real Spartan Dawgs defense. We've become complacent.

OTPT firmly places himself in the DE camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-29, 23:45

NigelUno wrote:I think LSU wants Herman or Jimbo.

Riveting
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-09-30, 08:27

tGreenWay wrote:It's possible he'll be coaching in Baton Rouge for the Tiger's first practice on Monday. Tom Izzo will be so depressed that he'll announce his retirement effective at the end of the year, which will seriously bum out Mark Hollis, prompting his resignation. With an athletic department in a death spiral, LAKS will quit with no notice and join the millennials in the student section on football Saturdays and be the loudest voice in the Izzone during all of Izzo's last remaining games.
We are so fucked.

With the exception of the Baton Rouge part, you just gave Moose a giant hard-on.
tGreenWay wrote:It's possible he'll be coaching in Baton Rouge for the Tiger's first practice on Monday. Tom Izzo will be so depressed that he'll announce his retirement effective at the end of the year, which will seriously bum out Mark Hollis, prompting his resignation. With an athletic department in a death spiral, LAKS will quit with no notice and join the millennials in the student section on football Saturdays and be the loudest voice in the Izzone during all of Izzo's last remaining games.
We are so fucked.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-30, 08:51

InTenSity wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Come on man....
What? Was also the top story on /cfb this morning. My buddy who still lives in Michigan asked me about it.

First, it's the beginning of the season. I'm sure some feelers have gone out to agents, but beyond that any names thrown out are media manufactured click bait or talkshow filler. The LSU job has been the top story on every show all week. Any good coach's name will be mentioned.

Second, Dantonio is not going anywhere and definitely not to Baton Rouge. He'll be called for sure. But he is a midwest/Ohio/Michigan guy. Played for SC, but his coaching career has mainly all been up North and has no ties to the Louisiana and Texas (specifically Houston) recruiting base. He's also 60 years old and had a grabber in 2010. Packing his shit and starting over is not something most with this MO are going to do or employers seek out. Sexier names are out there
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-30, 09:02

Nordic wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think LSU wants Herman or Jimbo.

Riveting

OK?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-09-30, 09:05

Nordic wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

First, it's the beginning of the season. I'm sure some feelers have gone out to agents, but beyond that any names thrown out are media manufactured click bait or talkshow filler. The LSU job has been the top story on every show all week. Any good coach's name will be mentioned.

Second, Dantonio is not going anywhere and definitely not to Baton Rouge. He'll be called for sure. But he is a midwest/Ohio/Michigan guy. Played for SC, but his coaching career has mainly all been up North and has no ties to the Louisiana and Texas (specifically Houston) recruiting base. He's also 60 years old and had a grabber in 2010. Packing his shit and starting over is not something most with this MO are going to do or employers seek out. Sexier names are out there

Plus he's a terrible fit. defensive first coach, no flair, and gets curb stomped by Saban every time
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-30, 09:09

All that too
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-30, 10:33

If they call his agent, it has to be his wife.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-30, 10:47

duffy munn wrote:
We are so fucked.

With the exception of the Baton Rouge part, you just gave Moose a giant hard-on.
We are so fucked.

Thanks for ruining my Frideee, and possibly scarring me for what's left of my life. What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-30, 10:48

gHost Spartan wrote:Remember when we played LSU in the Poulon Weed Eater Bowl back in the 90s?

Wasn't Dinardo the coach?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-30, 12:19

DWags wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Remember when we played LSU in the Poulon Weed Eater Bowl back in the 90s?

Wasn't Dinardo the coach?

Dinardo has a ginormous head. Cargo shorts!!

What's up with the rumors of Dantonio to LSU? 2014-010

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down