Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?

+4
Turtleneck
InTenSity
The_Dude
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?  Empty Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?

Post by DWags 09/10/16, 07:59 pm

I'm there Friday through Sunday night. Doing a golf outing Sunday for the spirit squad. I've never been to a midnight thing. What's the story? Do I need a ticket?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?  Empty Re: Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?

Post by The_Dude 09/10/16, 08:00 pm

Need pics of spirit squad
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?  Empty Re: Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?

Post by InTenSity 09/10/16, 08:00 pm

Doubt it. I think you just show up. They probably don't get 17k people or whatever Breslin holds.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/10/16, 08:04 pm

Basketball school
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/10/16, 08:26 pm

I've been a couple of times. Never needed tickets. Breslin fills up to about 75% from my recollection.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 09/10/16, 08:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I've been a couple of times. Never needed tickets. Breslin fills up to about 75% from my recollection.

So first come first served?

By the way, $120 golf outing Sunday. Lunch at the turn dinner after prizes. Oh and the cheer leaders and dance team will be on the course.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/10/16, 08:34 pm

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I've been a couple of times. Never needed tickets. Breslin fills up to about 75% from my recollection.

So first come first served?

By the way,  $120 golf outing Sunday. Lunch at the turn dinner after prizes.  Oh and the cheer leaders and dance team will be on the course.

Yep, gotta get there early for a good seat, but you'll be able to get in regardless. The women's and men's teams are on the concourse before stuff kicks off to sign autographs if anyone is interested. At least that was what they have done in the past.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/10/16, 08:36 pm

I wish I were retired.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 09/10/16, 08:41 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I wish I were retired.

Same
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/10/16, 08:58 pm

Go kill a clown and never work another day in your life.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/10/16, 09:02 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?  1966794946

When I got home from the game last night, I unboxed my Brooklyn Crusher to my oldest's curiosity. I pulled the bat out, and his eyes got wide and he's like "Dad, what is THAT??". I might have still had a residual buzz from the game and my response was "THIS....is The Clown Crusher." He seemed to dig that. But my wife. She did not. She did not dig that at all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/10/16, 09:33 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

When I got home from the game last night, I unboxed my Brooklyn Crusher to my oldest's curiosity. I pulled the bat out, and his eyes got wide and he's like "Dad, what is THAT??". I might have still had a residual buzz from the game and my response was "THIS....is The Clown Crusher." He seemed to dig that. But my wife. She did not. She did not dig that at all.

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?  Reg-clown-brooklyn-banner
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/10/16, 11:11 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Do I need a ticket for midnight madness?  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/10/16, 11:13 pm

BTW: For Midnight Madness, I want Coach Izzo to come out dressed as a creepy clown.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/10/16, 11:17 pm

tGreenWay wrote:BTW: For Midnight Madness, I want Coach Izzo to come out dressed as a creepy clown.

Legit lol. I might have to come out of the stands but that would be gold.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/10/16, 12:36 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:BTW: For Midnight Madness, I want Coach Izzo to come out dressed as a creepy clown.

Legit lol. I might have to come out of the stands but that would be gold.

If he were to do that, I'd actually take the brunt of your Crusher to protect that man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down