Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

+9
Cym Jim
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
SomeFanName
Watch Out Pylon!
P Rob
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  Empty Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:05 am

(a preview of the mainstream media response to tonight's debate)

he had WikiHillary on her heels the entire time..  his attacks on her credibility with regard to the email scandal were spot on. When he combined that with the role she played in the Benghazi embassy attack, he really hit her on her most significant vulnerabilities.

Easily his best debate performance.. it will be an exciting 19 days and I would suspect that we'll see the needle move back toward his favor in the polls.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  Empty Re: Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:41 am

I think he goes with what got him to this point. He's not going to try to appeal to undecided voters. He's going to push to make sure his (current) supporters love him. He's not in it to win it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  Empty Re: Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 am

NigelUno wrote:I think he goes with what got him to this point. He's not going to try to appeal to undecided voters. He's going to push to make sure his (current) supporters love him. He's not in it to win it.
oh yeah, it'll be his usual "let's throw some red meat at the animals" approach.. appealing to his uneducated and maladjusted base.

it'll be fun seeing how the mainstream media spins it in his favor tomorrow.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:48 am

I'm sick and fucking tired of this ass praising WikiLeaks. The guy who WOULD be trouncing Hillary spoke about it recently while campaigning for re-election as one of Florida's US Senators. Basically Rubio said citing stolen information is bad AND they got the D's today, they'll get the R's tomorrow.

GO AWAY TRUMP. IS IT NOVEMBER 9TH YET?!?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:56 am

P Rob wrote:I'm sick and fucking tired of this ass praising WikiLeaks. The guy who WOULD be trouncing Hillary spoke about it recently while campaigning for re-election as one of Florida's US Senators. Basically Rubio said citing stolen information is bad AND they got the D's today, they'll get the R's tomorrow.

agree - pretty sure America doesn't care about someone's email account. It's all Trump and the Republicans have, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:06 pm

I think he could have won, if he wasn't such an egomaniacal crazy person.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:17 pm

NigelUno wrote:I think he could have won, if he wasn't such an egomaniacal crazy person.
that is some serious political insight right there.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm

I think Trump could have won if he only appealed to more people.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:36 pm

I think Trump could have won if he didn't want to turn America into Nazi Germany.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:56 pm

P Rob wrote:I'm sick and fucking tired of this ass praising WikiLeaks. The guy who WOULD be trouncing Hillary spoke about it recently while campaigning for re-election as one of Florida's US Senators. Basically Rubio said citing stolen information is bad AND they got the D's today, they'll get the R's tomorrow.

You should care, they do a lot more than what grabs US media's attention.

I'm voting for Julian
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:05 pm

I think trump could have won if he were an entirely different person altogether
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think he could have won, if he wasn't such an egomaniacal crazy person.
that is some serious political insight right there.

I think I heard Megyn Kelly say it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think trump could have won if he were an entirely different person altogether

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:00 pm

I think Trump might still win if he gets more than 270 electoral votes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think Trump could have won if he didn't want to turn America into Nazi Germany.

Nice job with the analogy. Glad to see your knowledge of Nazi Germany is on par with a 3 year old.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:48 pm

I think Trump could have won if the United States consisted of Alabama, Mississippi, and the U.P.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:02 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I think Trump could have won if the United States consisted of Alabama, Mississippi, and the U.P.

Don't forget Georgia!

And Texas.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:06 am

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I think Trump could have won if the United States consisted of Alabama, Mississippi, and the U.P.

Don't forget Georgia!

And Texas.

As a new resident of the great state of Tennessee, I'm insulted we're not included.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:14 am

P Rob wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think Trump could have won if he didn't want to turn America into Nazi Germany.

Nice job with the analogy. Glad to see your knowledge of Nazi Germany is on par with a 3 year old.

You were one smart 3 year old.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:34 am

Trump has zero self-control when just keeping his mouth shut could help him.

His numbers with women voters was already in free fall except for his base and he blurts out, "That nasty woman" because he couldn't let HRC get by with a snarky comment.  

He's made multiple statements that have cost him Spanish speaking voters and he uses the phrase, "Bad hombres".  

Chris Walace asks a question about a speech HRC gave to a Brazilian bank and Clinton bumbles and stumbles with a weak answer.  So Trump bring in Putin into his answer.

He staffers had to be thinking "Just STFU Donald!" time and time again.

I can only reach the conclusion his kids are seeing how much he is costing their businesses and it might be they will have to sell hotels and golf courses and go back into the NYC/NJ real estate markets because of the damage he has done to the Trump brand and told him losing is the best option.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:52 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump has zero self-control when just keeping his mouth shut could help him.

His numbers with women voters was already in free fall except for his base and he blurts out, "That nasty woman" because he couldn't let HRC get by with a snarky comment.  

He's made multiple statements that have cost him Spanish speaking voters and he uses the phrase, "Bad hombres".  

Chris Walace asks a question about a speech HRC gave to a Brazilian bank and Clinton bumbles and stumbles with a weak answer.  So Trump bring in Putin into his answer.

I can only reach the conclusion his kids are seeing how much he is costing their businesses and it might be they will have to sell hotels and golf courses and go back into the NYC/NJ real estate markets because of the damage he has done to the Trump brand and told him losing is the best option.

He knows he's going to lose. Saying the election is rigged works 2 ways for him. He can maintain (some) support with his people, and he can also claim that people that would have voted for him didn't vote (because they knew the election was rigged).

I bet he never thought running for President would hurt his brand (and business). Oh, well. Lesson learned.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:08 am

NigelUno wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Trump has zero self-control when just keeping his mouth shut could help him.

He knows he's going to lose.  Saying the election is rigged works 2 ways for him.  He can maintain (some) support with his people, and he can also claim that people that would have voted for him didn't vote (because they knew the election was rigged).  

I bet he never thought running for President would hurt his brand (and business).  Oh, well.  Lesson learned.  

Objection your honor. He's going to leverage this run to obtain his very own TV channel. I can only imagine the content. Alt-Right conspiracy theory based reality tv, year round beauty pageants, the Trump power hour where he just rambles on about winning and how the "system" is rigged against all of us.

It's going to draw in all the low IQ viewers like fake Bee. Fox News better watch out.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/donald-j-trumps-television-future/504500/
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He knows he's going to lose.  Saying the election is rigged works 2 ways for him.  He can maintain (some) support with his people, and he can also claim that people that would have voted for him didn't vote (because they knew the election was rigged).  

I bet he never thought running for President would hurt his brand (and business).  Oh, well.  Lesson learned.  

Objection your honor. He's going to leverage this run to obtain his very own TV channel. I can only imagine the content. Alt-Right conspiracy theory based reality tv, year round beauty pageants, the Trump power hour where he just rambles on about winning and how the "system" is rigged against all of us.

It's going to draw in all the low IQ viewers like fake Bee. Fox News better watch out.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/donald-j-trumps-television-future/504500/

Not sure how viable some of those options are anymore. I don't think he would have enough programming. Not to mention people willing to buy advertising. Trump Netflix might work.

I thought I heard Ailes has some kind of non-compete clause.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:37 am

Listen here fuck face! Don't include Marquette County when you talk about the U.P. like that. We tend to vote for the best option available because most of our voters are college educated white people.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:40 am

Motown Spartan wrote:

Listen here fuck face! Don't include Marquette County when you talk about the U.P. like that. We tend to vote for the best option available because most of our voters are college educated white people.

My sincerest apologies
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:42 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's already been done twice.

All in the Family

Archie Bunkers Place
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:57 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

My sincerest apologies

Apology accepted. And the fuck face comment was said in jest.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:01 am

Motown Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

My sincerest apologies

Apology accepted. And the fuck face comment was said in jest.

I prefer Ohhhhhhhh face
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:15 am

Damn. that Trump stuff about waiting to see how the election turns out is horrible. What son of a bitch won't accept the verdict of the people? What members of a party? What candidate would nod in agreement as the party members dispute the results of an election? Simply UNHEARD of in American politics.

Last week Hillary agreed that Gore ‘won’ 2000 election

As the New York and Beltway media light their collective heads on fire over Donald Trump’s reluctance to accept the results of an election that has yet to take place, let’s walk down memory lane for a moment to see how willing Hillary Clinton has been to accept past election results she wasn’t pleased with.

Thankfully, we don’t have to go too far back in time. How about just last week as Clinton appeared with Al Gore in Miami, FL.

While Gore tried to stress the importance of voting he referenced his loss to George W. Bush in 2000. As the crowd begins chanting “YOU WON! YOU WON!” Watch Mrs. Clinton smile and nod in agreement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:24 am

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  CvLy7kvUEAA2ixGMan, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  CvLy7kuUIAAZGaj
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:27 am

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  CvNsiX7WEAAI0gH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:28 am

#ShitThatDoesNotMatter
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:36 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:#ShitThatDoesNotMatter

Agreed. But Bob's hated media is making a big deal out of Trump's statement last night.....while ignoring decades of Dems doing the same exact thing.

Jay Caruso ‏@JayCaruso 3h3 hours ago
Kerry wouldn’t concede on election night because of “irregularities” in Ohio where Bush won by a razor thin 118K+ votes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 am

Horseshit goose. Absolute horseshit. "Done the exact same thing?" Horseshit goose! You know better.

There is a massive massive massive endless amount of difference between challenging the results of an impossibly close election AFTER the fact and claiming an election is rigged three weeks before when you're likely to get blown out of the water. Those two things are so not even in the same stratosphere that I struggle to even see how they are related to each other.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:45 am

Trump's statement about accepting the election results and conceding has a lot of people fired up.

The fact is that our election system is not perfect, it is certainly vulnerable and there is significant evidence of organized vote tampering in previous elections. I don't fault him at all for what he said.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:59 am

AnomanderRake wrote:Trump's statement about accepting the election results and conceding has a lot of people fired up.

The fact is that our election system is not perfect, it is certainly vulnerable and there is significant evidence of organized vote tampering in previous elections. I don't fault him at all for what he said.

Every single sane person that is capable of rational thought and is considered an expert on the subject has come out to say that there is not one shred of evidence of this occurring on a scale large enough to sway a national election. Furthermore, there has not been even one local election in the United States that has been overturned or even challenged in court in at least the past 20 years due to voter fraud of any kind.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 am

and there is Goose rushing to extol the virtue of the mainstream media and taking up for his hero, an admitted sexual predator..

certainly something I didn't expect when starting this thread.. Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 am

Fox news: A Calm, Informed, Reasonable Trump Scores at Final Debate

almost as easy as predicting that Goose will rush to Trump's defense. Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:15 am

Even some of the FoxNews anchors seemed to question Trump not accepting the election results.

And other Republicans (including his running mate) have also questioned his comments.

Not sure it's just a "mainstream" media issue.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:17 am

NigelUno wrote:Even some of the FoxNews anchors seemed to question Trump not accepting the election results.

And other Republicans (including his running mate) have also questioned his comments.

Not sure it's just a "mainstream" media issue.
Fox News is part of the mainstream media and they've been promoting both Trump and Pence endlessly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next