Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game...

+5
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
9 posters

Go down

reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game... Empty reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game...

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:37

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/58ykry/michigan_fans_plan_to_turn_the_msu_game_into_a/

I am not going to like next weekend. Hate their song and hate their ugly fans. So many of those fuckers will be around me
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game... Empty Re: reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game...

Post by Death Roe Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:39

"Fuck yeah! Can't wait!"

-The_Douche
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game... Empty Re: reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game...

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:44

Gonna be a shitshow
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:44

It's only fair. Right Travis? Make 100 bucks watch and hear your school get humiliated. The administration hates us don't they?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:48

DWags wrote:It's only fair. Right Travis? Make 100 bucks watch and hear your school get humiliated. The administration hates us don't they?

you fundamentally misunderstand my argument since you're a bull headed super fan that refuses to listen to rationality.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:It's only fair. Right Travis? Make 100 bucks watch and hear your school get humiliated. The administration hates us don't they?

you fundamentally misunderstand my argument since you're a bull headed super fan that refuses to listen to rationality.

reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game... 502811600

I don't listen to rationality because for this game I really wish people would eat their tickets if they can't find a Spartan? OK.

Whatever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:05

DWags wrote:

reddit thread: Michigan fans plan to turn the MSU game into a home game... 502811600

I don't listen to rationality because for this game I really wish people would eat their tickets if they can't find a Spartan? OK.

Whatever.

There's no "who is the buyer a fan of" option on stubhub. Ultimately I'm arguing that people will try to get as much money as they can for it and that's EXACTLY what the university would do given the option as they have shown time and time again in the past- so how can I hate on the fan that does the same thing? That's all I'm saying here.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:09

All of the UM fans on Reddit?
On the upside it should be no problem to find a virgin for me to sacrifice to turn around this bad season's mojo.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:11

Clarett's Folly wrote:All of the UM fans on Reddit?
On the upside it should be no problem to find a virgin for me to sacrifice to turn around this bad season's mojo.

I love you very much. You are loved.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:39

They watched Buckeyes make The Big Hole look like a finished version of Ohio Stadium almost every year after Lloyd Carr "retired"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:52

DWags wrote:

Whatever.

There's no "who is the buyer a fan of" option on stubhub. Ultimately I'm arguing that people will try to get as much money as they can for it and that's EXACTLY what the university would do given the option as they have shown time and time again in the past- so how can I hate on the fan that does the same thing? That's all I'm saying here.

I'm a capitalist. I'm also a Spartan. One game in 730 days of being a capitalist with your msu tickets.

If you are a Spartan and have purchased season tickets you have to have an inkling of how important this game is to everyone in the program. How difficult the recruiting process and how hard it is for MSU to recruit against them. We're going to have our sidelines chalked full of kids both programs are after. Since there is no "Spartan only" option on stub hub, then be a Spartan. Understand you can help the program. Or help make it more difficult for Dantonio. Failing that, think of it as an investment for future seasons. We make it a crazy atmosphere, we land kids we win again, your future tickets fetch a higher price.

But I'm a fart in the wind. It's too late for that thought. We know what the stadium is going to be like already. Big House West. Yay for capitalism.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:59

Who cares
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 14:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who cares

Well said. Not many.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 14:05

CORNER BLITZ wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/58ykry/michigan_fans_plan_to_turn_the_msu_game_into_a/

I am not going to like next weekend. Hate their song and hate their ugly fans. So many of those fuckers will be around me

Who says MSU has to let them bring their band? Fuck that noise.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 14:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/58ykry/michigan_fans_plan_to_turn_the_msu_game_into_a/

Who says MSU has to let them bring their band? Fuck that noise.

That would be great
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down