Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero!

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Go down

Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero! Empty Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero!

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 10:50

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/556302/ISIS-Mosul-Sniper-Crackshot-Executioner-Assassination-Killing-Mysterious-Death-Squad-Siege

Sniper of Mosul strikes AGAIN: Crack shot kills ISIS thug seconds before he can behead boy
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero! Empty Re: Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero!

Post by InTenSity Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 10:52

How do you feel about Je5t3r? I don't think that's how he does his name, but someone hacked some Russian sites after what happened last Friday. Told them to stop being childish or they would get serious.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero! Empty Re: Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero!

Post by DWags Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 10:52

TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/556302/ISIS-Mosul-Sniper-Crackshot-Executioner-Assassination-Killing-Mysterious-Death-Squad-Siege

Sniper of Mosul strikes AGAIN: Crack shot kills ISIS thug seconds before he can behead boy

That's great!!!

21,000 people, mostly kids, are starving to death today. I have other hero's besides this guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 10:54

InTenSity wrote:How do you feel about Je5t3r? I don't think that's how he does his name, but someone hacked some Russian sites after what happened last Friday. Told them to stop being childish or they would get serious.

Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero! 200_s
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 10:55

Violence is not the answer, LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Violence is not the answer, LWS.

Actually, sometimes it is.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:21

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Jesus said it isn't
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:23

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Jesus said it isn't

Another lie. Read the part about the money changers in the temple. I love when you atheists start trying to tell me what the Bible says. LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:23

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Do tell. Because history tells me violence is what got us ISIS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Your history sucks. Leaving Iraq too soon is what got us ISIS.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:24

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Jesus said it isn't

Another lie. Read the part about the money changers in the temple. I love when you atheists start trying to tell me what the Bible says. LOL

Oh, yeah, I forgot the part where he killed them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:25

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Your history sucks. Leaving Iraq too soon is what got us ISIS.

Mosul sniper, this guy is my new hero! 1284110369
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:26

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Read the part about where he returns. I'll give you the passage:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:30

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Vengeance is God's alone. You justify your blood lust in Jesus' name. That's sick. It's a sickness of the mind.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:31

Rocinante wrote:But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Vengeance is God's alone. You justify your blood lust in Jesus' name. That's sick. It's a sickness of the mind.

Reminds me of ISIS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:33

Rocinante wrote:But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Reminds me of ISIS.

It's exactly the same.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:34

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[a] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

I'm sorry I'm confused.... how does that clear you committing violence? I don't see that as saying YOU are allowed to commit violence at all. Quite the opposite in fact.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 12:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[a] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

I'm sorry I'm confused.... how does that clear you committing violence? I don't see that as saying YOU are allowed to commit violence at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

It proves that sometimes violence is the answer.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 13:10

Rocinante wrote:

Reminds me of ISIS.

It's exactly the same.

They look different than us and believe in their own fairy tale though Roc, that's what makes it different.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 13:11

How so?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 13:13

Rocinante wrote:

It's exactly the same.

They look different than us and believe in their own fairy tale though Roc, that's what makes it different.

The thing is, both are perversions of the word. We can't expect to attract new believers when we pervert the meaning behind scripture. People using their holy book of choice to justify their bigotry and hatred is a twisting of the word and it's really sick.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 13:13

Rocinante wrote:

The thing is, both are perversions of the word. We can't expect to attract new believers when we pervert the meaning behind scripture. People using their holy book of choice to justify their bigotry and hatred is a twisting of the word and it's really sick.

LWS' head is going to explode.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 19:58

Well at least someone is calling it like it is:

As the Iraqi Army bears down the sniper is being heralded for increasing “popular resistance” against the death cult as the city looks on the verge of liberation.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down