Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now

5 posters

Go down

Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now Empty Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:51

Chance to see our phenomenal froshes in action!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now Empty Re: Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:54

By the way, Myles Bridges is a full grown man!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now Empty Re: Northwood @ MSU basketball game replaying on Big Ten right now

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:55

Miles, LWS, Miles.

I wish I was home to watch it.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Miles, LWS, Miles.

I wish I was home to watch it.

Sorry. LOL

Still, he is unbelievable.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:59

Can he win us a natty?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can he win us a natty?

Yes. He is going to make us forget Denzel.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:11

Lost in the Bridges hype is how impressive Winston is. Everything runs much more smoothly when he's in the game. So far in this replay he would've had three more assists if his teammates would've been ready for the ball.
Kid's mind works two steps ahead of everyone else.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:17

Clarett's Folly wrote:Lost in the Bridges hype is how impressive Winston is. Everything runs much more smoothly when he's in the game. So far in this replay he would've had three more assists if his teammates would've been ready for the ball.

Em, I wsa on it as the swil reporter last night at the game.   I was the first to compare him to K. Lucas.  I' sticking him with that burden after his first exhibition game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:25

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Lost in the Bridges hype is how impressive Winston is. Everything runs much more smoothly when he's in the game. So far in this replay he would've had three more assists if his teammates would've been ready for the ball.

Em, I wsa on it as the swil reporter last night at the game.   I was the first to compare him to K. Lucas.  I' sticking him with that burden after his first exhibition game.

Sorry, dude, I missed that one.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:56

Keep up Clarett! This isn't a time to be slacking.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:58

I'ma get a hat that says "Swill Yellow Journalist".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down