Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards...

+9
tGreenWay
Cameron
Clarett's Folly
y2kMgrad
InTenSity
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
13 posters

Go down

I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... Empty I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards...

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-29, 23:00

Especially a messageboard where I'd be a moderator.

SpartanRocky supposedly laughed when Lewerke went down, posted something in a thread by mistake. Well, I hope it's a mistake, Rocky is a good dude so I'd give him benefit of the doubt.

Here's what happened when Big Poppa, aka Fort Wayne Dave, comes in, and boy... it's sad.  I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... 1966794946 I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... 1966794946 I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... 1966794946

Fort Wayne Rocky's Daddy wrote:You know... when I see the crap some idiots on this board.. and that is the word to use...as in meaning devoid of any intelligence....have been throwing at Spartan Rocky.. Because you're too stupid to realize what really went down....I don't feel bad about anything I post here ...or have posted here....even those that were just intended to gig some of you.. and egg you on.... But to EVER suggest at all that Rocky was laughing at a player injury....well that just did it for me....that's the last straw.... because ANYone that would even THINK that is an absolute idiot.. and does NOT know one microgram of anything about that young man.. at all

YOU ALL ARE SO OFF BASE ABOUT ACCUSING HIM AT LAUGHING AT AN INJURED PLAYER YOU'RE IN THE LEFT FIELD STANDS

Truly incredibly stupid and ignorant statements. TOTALLY MORONIC. You do NOT know how badly you look for making these wacked out accusations because you do NOT know the CHARACTER of him at all.. you do NOT know the LEGIONS of friends he has who would RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL FOR HIM because he is such an A-1 , totally class guy.. who gives and gives and gives to everyone he comes in contact with .. from friends and family to a homeless person on the street.. and that is NOT an exaggeration.. its true!...

Spartan Rocky is the most altruistic , kind hearted, compassionate person you will ever meet....except... classless people like you posters dissing him NEVER roll with class people like him.

If you spent one minute with each of his friends you'd have to cancel work for a week because you'd need that much time....that's how many people love and admire him.. And that is not bull shit either. I could line up dozens in a heartbeat..

This goes WAYYYY back with him.. early in high school as a teen AND HAS NEVER STOPPED....you would be stunned to see how many people confide in him.. look to him for guidance... have desperately called him at all hours.. because HE CARES AND HE HELPS! Rocky has forgotten more about the human condition and what it means to be an honorable person than all you posters here will ever in your lifetime. You're the type of people that everyone hates as a neighbor.. a co worker... as any member of any organization.. You're all pathetic for your comments.

Oh and one more thing.. BECAUSE YOU ALL CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT ITALICS OR UNDERLINES OR BOLDS HERE THE ONLY WAY ANYONE CAN EMPHASIZE A WRITTEN CONVERSATION ON THIS MISERABLE BOARD IS TO TYPE IN CAPS.. .. AND IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE SHOUTING.... THIS TIME.. PAY ATTENTION NOW.. I AM SHOUTING!!!..... 
GOOD AND LOUD !!!!! 

TO CALL OUT ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT DARED TO QUESTION ROCKY'S CHARACTER. YOU ARE PATHETIC....AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU MAY SAY ABOUT ME...... IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I HAVE NEVER GIVEN A SHIT ABOUT SUCH STUPID PEOPLE AS YOU. GO VOTE FOR HEIL TRUMP. HIS CREW IS ABOUT THE SAME CLASS OF CRAP AS YOU ARE.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... Empty Re: I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards...

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-29, 23:02

I'm your dad death roe. FYI. When you come over tomorrow please bring back the Tupperware your mother gave you left overs in last time. Thx.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... Empty Re: I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-29, 23:03

I'm gonna coach up my 3 year old so she can start posting.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-29, 23:05

FWD has always been kind of a lunatic iirc. We should invite him here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-29, 23:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:FWD has always been kind of a lunatic iirc. We should invite him here. 

His rants about stress fractures are great.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-29, 23:06

Will that board be up for a Daytime Emmy next year?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-29, 23:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm your dad death roe. FYI. When you come over tomorrow please bring back the Tupperware your mother gave you left overs in last time. Thx.

You're not funny.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-29, 23:08

Spartan rocky has changed a lot from 5 years ago. He's one of the biggest MSU apologist out there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-29, 23:11

At least that board has credibility you guys.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-29, 23:12

People read that board.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-29, 23:12

The flies are flocking, SpartanRocky!!! The flies are flocking.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-29, 23:17

What can we do to get more credibility here. I think this is something we need to seriously address. I'd like to call on Antiperspirant to commission a study and perhaps produce a YouTube on the subject.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-29, 23:18

Give me my TrueInsider(TM) badge.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-29, 23:24

I don't know how to do that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-10-29, 23:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:FWD has always been kind of a lunatic iirc. We should invite him here.

He must be part of the Illuminati.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-29, 23:40

DORTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!! YOU HEAR ME?... A SAINT!!!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-29, 23:41

Clarett's Folly wrote:DORTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!! YOU HEAR ME?... A SAINT!!!
"SPARTAN ROCKY IS A GOOD KID!!! YOU HEAR ME?... A GOOD KID!!!"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-10-29, 23:43

Death Roe wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:DORTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!! YOU HEAR ME?... A SAINT!!!
"SPARTAN ROCKY IS A GOOD KID!!! YOU HEAR ME?... A GOOD KID!!!"

HE GAVE TO A HOMELESS GUY ONCE!!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-29, 23:44

Pretty sure FWD is 99 years old and judging by his posts, he must have 3 livers to keep up with all of that alcohol and meth usage. 99/3 = 33!!! HFS!

Congrats on the victory today and season thus far, y2k. No offense but I have to continue hoping that your football team falls into a vast crevasse that drops straight to the lower mantle or even better core of the earth so that they all melt and die immediately because your non-alumni fanbase is so fucking derelict and unbearable.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-10-30, 00:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Pretty sure FWD is 99 years old and judging by his posts, he must have 3 livers to keep up with all of that alcohol and meth usage. 99/3 = 33!!! HFS!

Congrats on the victory today and season thus far, y2k. No offense but I have to continue hoping that your football team falls into a vast crevasse that drops straight to the lower mantle or even better core of the earth so that they all melt and die immediately because your non-alumni fanbase is so fucking derelict and unbearable.

To be fair, most of the alumni aren't much better.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-30, 00:14

OMFG I'm glad my parents don't post on messageboards... 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-30, 00:27

Dave forgot the asshole population of the rcmb goes up exponentially any time MSU loses.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-10-30, 00:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Pretty sure FWD is 99 years old and judging by his posts, he must have 3 livers to keep up with all of that alcohol and meth usage. 99/3 = 33!!! HFS!

Thanks, no offense taken!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-30, 00:36

This thread made me feel weird. Fucking can't believe what that thanksgiving must be like. "Then Johnny 2x2 posted this"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-30, 00:38

I'll be honest, I've had uncomfortable moments like that. One year I picked Girbaud up from FNT on our way up north for our guys trip and spent probably 15 minutes describing how we figured out who Nucky actually was. I tried to shoot myself in the head later that night but they had already hidden all of the guns.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-30, 00:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'll be honest, I've had uncomfortable moments like that. One year I picked Girbaud up from FNT on our way up north for our guys trip and spent probably 15 minutes describing how we figured out who Nucky actually was. I tried to shoot myself in the head later that night but they had already hidden all of the guns.

So who is Nucky?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-30, 02:10

Is that diatribe -- and the post-rant comments -- still up?

Edit: Never mind. I read it.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-10-30, 10:05; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-10-30, 08:06

DWags wrote:This thread made me feel weird. Fucking can't believe what that thanksgiving must be like. "Then Johnny 2x2 posted this"

We should get your girls posting here.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-10-30, 08:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'll be honest, I've had uncomfortable moments like that. One year I picked Girbaud up from FNT on our way up north for our guys trip and spent probably 15 minutes describing how we figured out who Nucky actually was. I tried to shoot myself in the head later that night but they had already hidden all of the guns.

You know what's weird is I'm friends with for. Bin, Gary in bradenton and a few other posters and we've never discussed the boards.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-30, 10:29

DWags wrote:This thread made me feel weird. Fucking can't believe what that thanksgiving must be like. "Then Johnny 2x2 posted this"

Lol.

then they cheers about how they killed msu tailgating
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down