Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saw an old slam PC at the bar last night...

3 posters

Go down

saw an old slam PC at the bar last night... Empty saw an old slam PC at the bar last night...

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-03, 09:35

....and she texted me after I left after the game. this am, she now claims she didn't do it and doesn't have my number.

this believeable or was she drunk texting and still want a piece?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

saw an old slam PC at the bar last night... Empty Re: saw an old slam PC at the bar last night...

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-03, 09:39

back story on the poa: my first tinder bang. not necessarily the best ever, but good enough to break the dry spell and unleash the tinder flood gates of 6 more girls in two months....

...it ended when she caught me banging 2 other girls, and I refused to stop and go exclusive with her. for some reason, she was obsessed with me and thought was her one.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

saw an old slam PC at the bar last night... Empty Re: saw an old slam PC at the bar last night...

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-03, 10:20

Blanch32 wrote:....and she texted me after I left after the game. this am, she now claims she didn't do it and doesn't have my number.

this believeable or was she drunk texting and still want a piece?

I'm sure she wants a PIECE...of pie!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-11-03, 11:55

What's PC stand for, Portly Chunky?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down