Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here.

3 posters

Go down

We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here. Empty We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-05, 11:28

Go green!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here. Empty Re: We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here.

Post by Guest 2016-11-05, 11:35

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 37m37 minutes ago
OL Dennis Finley did not make the trip to Illinois with MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here. Empty Re: We've tried everything else so I'm starting tofficial game thread in the bin. MSU vs Illinois at noon on ESPN something or other. Talk about it here.

Post by Guest 2016-11-05, 11:36

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 39m39 minutes ago
DT Kyonta Stallworth did not make the trip with MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 39m39 minutes ago
S Demetrious Cox is dressed after missing last week's game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  40m40 minutes ago
Also not making the trip for MSU -- TE Jamal Lyles and DB Kenney Lyke
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-05, 11:37

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 41m41 minutes ago
LB Byron Bullough did make the trip to Illinois with MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-05, 11:37

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari  44m44 minutes ago
Vayante Copeland out for MSU, also Drake Martinez, Jon Reschke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-05, 11:52

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 19s19 seconds ago
Injuries catching up to MSU football, 8 didn't make trip to Illinois & LT Kodi Kieler out with undisclosed injury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-05, 12:17

Go white !
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-05, 15:25

Maybe we should have used the official game thread guys
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-05, 16:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Maybe we should have used the official game thread guys

I have this funny feeling it wouldn't have mattered.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-05, 16:40

You don't know that floyd
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-05, 18:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You don't know that floyd

You're right Travis can we go back and try it all over?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down