Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move

+34
xsanguine
TheReal_LWS
Triple Sparty
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
aualum06
Snake Plissken
By-Tor
Tim Wakefield
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
Nordic
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Vlad
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
Cym Jim
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
38 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move  Empty Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 07/11/16, 10:59 pm

So trav I figure you can set the Nazi cap aside for a minute - in the spirit of democracy, and allow an election thread on the main board for a bit? Maybe LWS will not quit for the 12th time.

Anyways, share who you voted for if you'd like (if you did vote, it is not your duty, don't buy into that shit) or who you think will win.

I realize we are just pawns in this game and don't try to get too sucked in but I'll watch some for the entertainment factor tomorrow night.

Izzo bless America.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move  Empty Re: Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move

Post by DWags 07/11/16, 11:00 pm

I voted for Hilliary twice and trump once.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move  Empty Re: Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 07/11/16, 11:01 pm

I wil vote for Hillary. I'm also excited to see if there will be any poll watchers tomorrow when I vote. if I don't think they will murder me for it I'll try to take a picture.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 07/11/16, 11:10 pm

Voted via absentee already. Here's to good thoughts for Ralph Nader.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/11/16, 02:01 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Voted via absentee already. Here's to good thoughts for Ralph Nader.

Yaaaaawww!!!!?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 08/11/16, 02:12 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I wil vote for Hillary. I'm also excited to see if there will be any poll watchers tomorrow when I vote. if I don't think they will murder me for it I'll try to take a picture.

I'm voting earlier than normal because I'm in the mood to be interviewed. America needs to hear what I've got to say. I'm also hoping to be asked how I voted by a taker of the exit polls. And finally, but maybe most important, I'll be waiting for one of those mouth-breathing Trump poll-watchers to give me the stink eye, which will result in my jumping the table to choke the fucker until his eyeballs pop out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 08/11/16, 04:44 am

Will be voting NO on my local ballot proposal: County is trying to add a food tax on top of the state food tax.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 08/11/16, 06:22 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Voted via absentee already. Here's to good thoughts for Ralph Nader.

This is the first time I've ever voted absentee. During the process I learned that once you hit 60 you have an automatic exemption and don't have to fake like you're going to be out of town on election day. That means my days of waiting in the polling line are officially over because I'll hit the magic age during the next cycle.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 08/11/16, 06:54 am

Remember due to expected long lines Hillary supporters are being asked to vote on November 9th.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/11/16, 07:13 am

pulling69 wrote:Will be voting NO on my local ballot proposal: County is trying to add a food tax on top of the state food tax.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 08/11/16, 08:08 am

tWife reporting in. Early lines in our precinct took 25 minutes to get through.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 08/11/16, 08:16 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Yaaaaawww!!!!?

That was Howard Dean
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 08/11/16, 08:22 am

I'd say who I'm voting for, but Bob would stalk me in threads and jump to conclusions about me.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/11/16, 08:33 am

Death Roe wrote:I'd say who I'm voting for, but Bob would stalk me in threads and jump to conclusions about me.

LOCK HER UP!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 08:37 am

I voted for Trump because, as a christian, he embodies the values that are deeply instilled in me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 08/11/16, 08:40 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I voted for Trump because, as a christian, he embodies the values that are deeply instilled in me.

You also stretch the truth about as much as Trump with that statement.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 08:42 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I voted for Trump because, as a christian, he embodies the values that are deeply instilled in me.

You also stretch the truth about as much as Trump with that statement.
I'll pray for you as I brag about sexually assaulting women and mock the disabled.

it's what jesus would want.

Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move  Paula-White-Donald-Trump

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 08/11/16, 08:42 am

No matter what happens today, at least we have seen and heard the last of Kellyann Conway.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 08:48 am

duffy munn wrote:No matter what happens today, at least we have seen and heard the last of Kellyann Conway.
I don't mean to sound petty (because lord knows that I am hideously ugly - I mean, my mother had to be blindfolded when the doctors brought me to her after I was born) but I looked that woman up.. she's my age. I swear, she looks like she's at least as old as DWags.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 08/11/16, 08:54 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:No matter what happens today, at least we have seen and heard the last of Kellyann Conway.
I don't mean to sound petty (because lord knows that I am hideously ugly - I mean, my mother had to be blindfolded when the doctors brought me to her after I was born) but I looked that woman up.. she's my age. I swear, she looks like she's at least as old as DWags.

Face like a torn baseball. Annoying, grating voice. Condesending asshat that never answers a direct question.

Hoping she fades away for ever.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 08:57 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't mean to sound petty (because lord knows that I am hideously ugly - I mean, my mother had to be blindfolded when the doctors brought me to her after I was born) but I looked that woman up.. she's my age. I swear, she looks like she's at least as old as DWags.

Face like a torn baseball. Annoying, grating voice. Condesending asshat that never answers a direct question.

Hoping she fades away for ever.

same.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/11/16, 09:12 am

I find this statement to be incorrect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 08/11/16, 09:13 am

duffy munn wrote:never answers a direct question.

"So Ms. Conway, why did Mr Trump disagree with his running mate on Mosul?"
"I think the real question is, Why isn't the media talking about Bill Clinton abusing those women"

I'm going to start doing that at work.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/11/16, 09:43 am

I wish I didn't have to but we will solve the oligarchy later. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the same rather than setting us back to the 60s.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 08/11/16, 10:39 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Misogynist much Bob?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 10:45 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't mean to sound petty (because lord knows that I am hideously ugly - I mean, my mother had to be blindfolded when the doctors brought me to her after I was born) but I looked that woman up.. she's my age. I swear, she looks like she's at least as old as DWags.

Misogynist much Bob?
all the time.

I'm also not real fond of being politically correct.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 08/11/16, 10:46 am

I voted !

Let's all have a mazel tov cocktail to celebrate!

I think that's 2 parts manischewitz and 1 part leaded gasoline.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/11/16, 10:47 am

DWags wrote:I voted for Hilliary twice and trump once.

So that's a net +1 for Hillary. Good man!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/11/16, 10:50 am

Death Roe wrote:I'd say who I'm voting for, but Bob would stalk me in threads and jump to conclusions about me.

We all know who you're voting for. No suspense here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 10:50 am

Rocinante wrote:I voted !

Let's all have a mazel tov cocktail to celebrate!

I think that's 2 parts manischewitz and 1 part leaded gasoline.
as an evangelical Trump supporter, I find Jay-Z's language offensive.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/11/16, 10:55 am

TX is still pretty backwards in most ways, but they do voting right. Early voting started two weeks ago, and the polling locations were open from 9am to 5pm, to 7pm on Fridays, and even open on Saturday.

I voted so long ago that I'm ready to cast another one.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 08/11/16, 11:10 am

Kell Ann Conway is Ann Coulter with an extra jaw bone implant.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/11/16, 11:37 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
I actually kind of like her. She grew on me quite a bit over the past few months. I voted for Hillary but I have to admit that I started to like her. I think it was after I saw her on Bill Maher. Apparently those two are good friends and have been for years. Gotta give her credit - she took a thankless job and made herself a household name in less than a few months. And if Trump wins then she turns out to be a genius. Plus she's a Jersey girl, always have a soft spot for them.

I kinda like her too. She's good at what she does - never offer a direct answer, and pivot to the other candidate's negatives a quickly as possible.

And yes, I'd do her too.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/11/16, 11:38 am

That is disgusting vlad. Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move  1401550746
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/11/16, 11:51 am

For the 1st time in 10 years of voting in my current location there were lines in mid-morning. If I had to guess I'd say that given the demographics that's good news for Trump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 08/11/16, 12:15 pm

I wrote in Blank. Even though my vote doesn't really count, I couldn't in good conscience vote for either of the two. None of the 3rd party did anything for me either. There was some local stuff I wanted to vote on though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/11/16, 12:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:For the 1st time in 10 years of voting in my current location there were lines in mid-morning. If I had to guess I'd say that given the demographics that's good news for Trump.
as an evangelical christian Trump supporter, I certainly hope so.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/11/16, 12:59 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That is disgusting vlad. Election Game 2016 - The political thread that Travis won't move  1401550746

C'mon man, we all got our thing.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 08/11/16, 01:04 pm

Got my voting done at lunch. One guy in front of me in line. I was voter #408, which is pretty effin' huge for my precinct at noon. Had to vote Hilldawg. I didn't want to but shit man, every other option would be like voting for the 2016 football season for 4 years in a row.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 08/11/16, 01:49 pm

Voted straight Libertarian. I couldn't tell you the dudes name on the ballot, he obviously is not going to win. And I wouldn't call myself a full blown Libertarian... lean mostly right, but get more left as I get older.

Call it a wasted vote if you want, but if more people did it, maybe just maybe it will open the eyes of both parties or even better add a third party to the mix to break up this two-party monopoly.

These are two turd candidates, there is no winner.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next