Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..

5 posters

Go down

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..  Empty First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 09:25

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..  502811600

(cue Trump supporters "how dare you lump me in with racists" outrage)..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..  Empty Re: First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-14, 09:51

I don't think Goose realizes you don't post on weekends.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..  Empty Re: First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-14, 09:52

Of course Bob stereotypes all Trump supporters as racists. Not shocking coming from such a simpleton.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 09:54

Death Roe wrote:Of course Bob stereotypes all Trump supporters as racists.

thanks for playing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 09:55

NigelUno wrote:I don't think Goose realizes you don't post on weekends.
let me guess.. he spent his weekend defending a racist, bigoted, misogynistic admitted sexual predator?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-14, 10:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Death Roe wrote:Of course Bob stereotypes all Trump supporters as racists.

thanks for playing.

That didn't take long.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 10:08

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

thanks for playing.

That didn't take long.
they're so easy to predict.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-14, 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I don't think Goose realizes you don't post on weekends.
let me guess.. he spent his weekend defending a racist, bigoted, misogynistic admitted sexual predator?

Keep it up man, it's bringing your preferred party to a majority.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 10:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:let me guess.. he spent his weekend defending a racist, bigoted, misogynistic admitted sexual predator?

Keep it up man, it's bringing your preferred party to a majority.
just because you're bothered by the facts doesn't make them untrue.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-14, 11:17

I'm not bothered by it at all. It's people like you that are creating the Democratic minority one offended voter at a time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not bothered by it at all. It's people like you that are creating the Democratic minority one offended voter at a time.
I appreciate you being so concerned for the Democratic party while defending racism, bigotry and misogyny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-14, 11:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I'm not bothered by it at all. It's people like you that are creating the Democratic minority one offended voter at a time.
I appreciate you being so concerned for the Democratic party while defending racism, bigotry and misogyny.

Of course I've defended none of that, just the people's right to vote as they wish. Sorry that people expressing their free will offends you so.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-14, 11:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I appreciate you being so concerned for the Democratic party while defending racism, bigotry and misogyny.

Of course I've defended none of that, just the people's right to vote as they wish.  Sorry that people expressing their free will offends you so.

people have every right under the sun to vote for a racist, bigoted, misogynistic sexual predator...and I have a right to point it out.

I'm sorry that you find the latter more upsetting than the former.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-14, 12:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Of course I've defended none of that, just the people's right to vote as they wish.  Sorry that people expressing their free will offends you so.

people have every right under the sun to vote for a racist, bigoted, misogynistic sexual predator...and I have a right to point it out.

I'm sorry that you find the latter more upsetting than the former.

We don't have free will

The implication was that the decision to move was made nonconsciously, and that the subjective feeling of having made this decision is tagged on afterward. In other words, the results implied that free will as we know it is an illusion — after all, how can our conscious decisions be truly free if they come after the brain has already started preparing for them?

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/02/a-neuroscience-finding-on-free-will.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 12:30

KKK Trump Victory Parade This Weekend

Death Roe, Goose, etc - if you guys wanna carpool, there is a sign-up sheet on The_Dude's fridge...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 13:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:KKK Trump Victory Parade This Weekend

Death Roe, Goose, etc - if you guys wanna carpool, there is a sign-up sheet on The_Dude's fridge...

You're the only one here with a KKK fixation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-29, 14:44

Everytime Bob posts, I should just auto upload this image

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..  F16461cdf74c4e676c45475ef6c617be
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 14:48

The_Dude wrote:Everytime Bob posts, I should just auto upload this image

First, the KKK Donald Trump Victory Parade, Then Trump Names a White Nationalist a Chief Advisor..  F16461cdf74c4e676c45475ef6c617be
feel free to. It doesn't make you any less racist.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down