Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot

+4
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Empty Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot

Post by kingstonlake Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 22:43

Costing him the award. WTF. How do you leave him completely off? Had two be a grudge. No way it's a coincidence that both writers leave him off.Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Screen10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Empty Re: Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 23:16

Kate Upton is NOT happy

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Screen12
Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Screen13
Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Screen14
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Empty Re: Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 8:56

gHost Spartan wrote:I hadn't followed the Tigers this year but I thought Verlander sucked.
What a shock, a guy who didn't follow the team has a wildly inaccurate conception of a player from that team's performance.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 9:52

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Kate Upton is NOT happy

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot 2556061
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 15:11

gHost Spartan wrote:I hadn't followed the Tigers this year but I thought Verlander sucked.

He wasn't good to start the season. However, he got into the groove and changed his style a little bit. He was lights-out after June.

Great post.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 15:12

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:15

Lots of people don't follow the tigers, but you'd think two guys who are charged with picking the Cy Young, should follow baseball.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:17

I haven't followed Michigan State football this year but I thought we had a good defensive line.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:59

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Kate-upton-october-2016-004_FeatureMedium

By the way, Kate Upton is still smoking hot. I just think she lets herself chub out a bit between photo shoots. This is from a few months ago.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 22:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Kate-upton-october-2016-004_FeatureMedium

By the way, Kate Upton is still smoking hot. I just think she lets herself chub out a bit between photo shoots. This is from a few months ago.

I feel like she just got big once (for a while) then realized she actually needs to workout and eat well to keep her body from turning into a pillow.

trying to build a thomper - https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1fTmlkKtb/

keeping those fuck muscles tight - https://www.instagram.com/p/BBTBJadkKqy/

would have her doing deadlifts every day #boobs - https://www.instagram.com/p/BKg_reOAb_Z/

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 23:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I haven't followed Michigan State football this year but I thought we had a good defensive line.

Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 23:25

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Both Tampa writers left Verlander completely off the Cy Young ballot Kate-upton-october-2016-004_FeatureMedium

I feel like she just got big once (for a while) then realized she actually needs to workout and eat well to keep her body from turning into a pillow.

trying to build a thomper - https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1fTmlkKtb/

keeping those fuck muscles tight - https://www.instagram.com/p/BBTBJadkKqy/

would have her doing deadlifts every day #boobs - https://www.instagram.com/p/BKg_reOAb_Z/

You are a god amongst men.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down