Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..

+4
Cameron
Death Roe
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..  Empty Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-17, 12:42

(I know Goose isn't going to like this.. I'm sorry, Goose)..

The Trump campaign stoked the flames of the Kelly hate, the Fox News host told CNN’s Anderson Cooper in an interview on Wednesday, to the point that one of the top executives at Fox News had to explain to one of Trump’s top employees why if she “gets killed” it might be bad for their campaign.

(warning: mainstream media article below)

Trump Lawyer Threatened Kelly, Seemed Okay With Her Getting Hurt
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..  Empty Re: Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-17, 12:46

You could tell she wasn't a happy camper throughout the campaign.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..  Empty Re: Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-17, 12:49

NigelUno wrote:You could tell she wasn't a happy camper throughout the campaign.  

I didn't pay much attention to it.. but you would think she would've said something prior to the election.

Not that the deplorables would've cared.. I mean, when you admit to sexually assaulting women, mock the disabled and enjoy the endorsement of the KKK, there isn't much you can do to sway the opinion of your morally-depraved supporters.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-17, 12:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:You could tell she wasn't a happy camper throughout the campaign.  

I didn't pay much attention to it.. but you would think she would've said something prior to the election.

Not that the deplorables would've cared.. I mean, when you admit to sexually assaulting women, mock the disabled and enjoy the endorsement of the KKK, there isn't much you can do to sway the opinion of your morally-depraved supporters.

She commented after one of the debates that there wasn't really a winner and that America was the loser...something like that...her co-host kind of looked at her in shock.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-17, 13:47

Ah, Bob stereotyping once again.

And he calls Republicans the people who discriminate and hate others....Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..  502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-11-17, 14:16

Strange bedfellows...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-17, 20:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"I didn't pay much attention to it" LOL. Other then posting links to mainstream media articles multiple times a day as well as referencing them when it meets your agenda.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-17, 21:07

Death Roe wrote:Ah, Bob stereotyping once again.

And he calls Republicans the people who discriminate and hate others....Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..  502811600

well it is ironic....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-17, 21:09

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"I didn't pay much attention to it" LOL. Other then posting links to mainstream media articles multiple times a day as well as referencing them when it meets your agenda.

i believe bob when he says he doesn't follow msu sports. as someone who never followed politjcs bf trump, there is no way he can claim the same ignorance
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-17, 21:09

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

She commented after one of the debates that there wasn't really a winner and that America was the loser...something like that...her co-host kind of looked at her in shock.

well america did lose when she chopped up her hair....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-18, 07:55

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yes, because I am consistently on record as holding the mainstream media in very high regard.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-11-18, 10:29

Bob, if that is your real name, WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH THE KKK?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!?

Your checklist is really quite pathetic. It's sad. It's tired. It's sad and tired.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-18, 10:32

Why does the lib mainstream media keep attacking Trump?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-18, 10:41

NigelUno wrote:Why does the lib mainstream media keep attacking Trump?  

Megyn Kelly of Fox "News" Has Some Not-So-Nice Things to Say About the Trump Campaign..  Tumblr_mlcjmyszR71qjeigjo1_500
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-18, 10:59

P Rob wrote:Bob, if that is your real name, WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH THE KKK?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!?

Your checklist is really quite pathetic. It's sad. It's tired. It's sad and tired.
I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that I keep reminding people that the President-elect was endorsed by the KKK.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down