Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios?

+10
I.B. Fine
y2kMgrad
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
14 posters

Go down

Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? Empty Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios?

Post by TheReal_LWS 19/11/16, 03:06 pm

I have to much to do to sit around pulling the shells apart.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? Empty Re: Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios?

Post by Floyd Robertson 19/11/16, 03:10 pm

Elitst, no. You just hate fun.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? Empty Re: Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios?

Post by TheReal_LWS 19/11/16, 03:12 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Elitst, no. You just hate fun.

Shelling pistachios is your idea of fun? You must be a blast on Friday nights.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 19/11/16, 03:45 pm

I like pistachios.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 19/11/16, 03:59 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Elitst, no. You just hate fun.

Yep, it's a reward for the hard work.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 19/11/16, 04:17 pm

You have small, weak hands.  That doesn't make you an elitist
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 19/11/16, 04:18 pm

I boycott pistachios from Iran because fuck those commies. I boycott pistachios from California because fuck those commies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 19/11/16, 04:26 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Lws would rather receive a handout than work hard for something, typical liburral
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 19/11/16, 04:44 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Lws would rather receive a handout than work hard for something, typical liburral

I'll fight you right now.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 19/11/16, 04:48 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Would undoubtedly ask for assistance before and a bailout during like the rest of your kind
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 19/11/16, 06:03 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Would undoubtedly ask for assistance before and a bailout during like the rest of your kind

LOL id10t
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 19/11/16, 06:21 pm

Whatever happened to pistacios with the red shells? The ones that left your fingertips all red when you shelled them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 19/11/16, 06:53 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:Whatever happened to pistacios with the red shells? The ones that left your fingertips all red when you shelled them.

Red #9 kills.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 19/11/16, 07:09 pm

Without the shell I'd eat them too fast
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 19/11/16, 07:58 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:Whatever happened to pistacios with the red shells? The ones that left your fingertips all red when you shelled them.

Those are the Iranian pistachios to which I was referring. They stopped being imported into the US because of trade embargoes and other economic sanctions we put into place. Plus, I'm boycotting those commie bastages.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 07/05/18, 06:35 pm

Couldn't find the other pistachio thread.

Picked up a small bag of Kar's pistachios yesterday.  Kar's has been a Detroit area institution for years...usually great products.

Just finished the bag and decided their pistachios suck.  These are 10x better

Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? 15210410
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 07/05/18, 06:54 pm

Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? 502811600 We actually had two pistachio threads?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 07/05/18, 07:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? 502811600 We actually had two pistachio threads?

Was the other thread for the restaurant?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 07/05/18, 07:12 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? 502811600 We actually had two pistachio threads?

Was the other thread for the restaurant?
I forget. A brief search only pulled up this one.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 07/05/18, 07:54 pm

The Pantry wrote:Without the shell I'd eat them too fast

Pretty much this. If I didn’t have to break those damn shells apart every time I’d eat the whole bag in one setting.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 07/05/18, 08:10 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Without the shell I'd eat them too fast

Pretty much this. If I didn’t have to break those damn shells apart every time I’d eat the whole bag in one setting.
Exactly, and I'd look like I belong at a 247.com tailgate
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 07/05/18, 08:43 pm

The Pantry wrote:Couldn't find the other pistachio thread.

Picked up a small bag of Kar's pistachios yesterday.  Kar's has been a Detroit area institution for years...usually great products.

I stopped eating Kar's when I "found" (read chewed on) a piece of chewed gum in my trail mix. I'm not easily grossed out, but that crossed a line.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 07/05/18, 09:31 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:
I stopped eating Kar's when I "found" (read chewed on) a piece of chewed gum in my trail mix.  I'm not easily grossed out, but that crossed a line.

Why, was the gum stale?
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 07/05/18, 09:36 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Couldn't find the other pistachio thread.

I stopped eating Kar's when I "found" (read chewed on) a piece of chewed gum in my trail mix. I'm not easily grossed out, but that crossed a line.
Reminds of my junior year at State living in Cedar Village. Opened a can of Doxsee clam chowder and was heating it up on the stove. While stirring noticed something that didn't look right. It was the filter from a cigarette. No paper...just the filter. Had obviously been smoked because it was discolored with the shit filters catch. Gross as hell.

Wrapped it in a piece of Saran wrap and mailed it to Doxsee with a WTF letter. Got a letter back about a month later with an apologetic note and coupons for 2 or 3 free cans of their clam chowder. Am i an elitist because I only buy preshelled pistachios? 502811600 As if I would eat that shit again.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 07/05/18, 09:40 pm

This thread makes me very sad. I haven't had a pistachio in years due to my daughter's nut allergies. It sucks.

(And yes, I know a pistachio is botanically a drupe).

But you guys a fucking nuts if you think a California pistachio even compares to a Middle Eastern pistachio.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 07/05/18, 09:48 pm

MSU addict wrote:This thread makes me very sad. I haven't had a pistachio in years due to my daughter's nut allergies. It sucks.

(And yes, I know a pistachio is botanically a drupe).

But you guys a fucking nuts if you think a California pistachio even compares to a Middle Eastern pistachio.
Not sure where the Wonderful brand nuts come from (probably CA) but the salt & pepper variety are truly addictive.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 07/05/18, 10:05 pm

Great, now I need to go buy some more pistachios.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 07/05/18, 10:28 pm

Ok, now it's decision time... pre-shelled pistachios or a bidet?

I'm open to suggestions...
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 07/05/18, 10:40 pm

SawGreen wrote:Ok, now it's decision time... pre-shelled pistachios or a bidet?

Buy shelled pistachios, grind up the discarded shells and use them to sand blast your butt hole clean.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 08/05/18, 01:55 am

MSU addict wrote:
SawGreen wrote:Ok, now it's decision time... pre-shelled pistachios or a bidet?

Buy shelled pistachios, grind up the discarded shells and use them to sand blast your butt hole clean.

lol!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down