Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Go down

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards Empty Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 am

Don't ban me bro!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards Empty Re: Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:59 am

My God shut the fuck up you fucking massive massive pussy. Jesus Christ nobody gives a fuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards Empty Re: Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:01 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My God shut the fuck up you fucking massive massive pussy. Jesus Christ nobody gives a fuck.

So is that a yes or no?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:02 am

Maybe I will ban you for being such a massive pussy bitch.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:15 am

Being a ticket mogul seems to have had no positive effect Travis's disposition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:47 am

Don't ban him bro !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:02 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Maybe I will ban you for being such a massive pussy bitch.

Why you mad, bro?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:06 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:Don't ban me bro!

Hope you don't quit for the 12th time because everyone is being too mean.

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards 2744
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:07 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hope you don't quit for the 12th time because everyone is being too mean.

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards 2744

Travis, just making sure my recent posting has been up to your standards 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:21 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Don't ban him bro !

Thanks for the support. You make a good athletic supporter.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:24 am

For a guy that spends so much time complaining about PC culture, you are pretty sensitive. Have you thought about toughening up?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 am

LWS' toughness went away with the gay.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:23 am

Just checking in. I've slipped up a couple of times. I beg forgiveness. In my defense I didn't start it though.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:25 am

I think you're a great poster LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:28 am

I'll make sure LWS gets his participation ribbon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think you're a great poster LWS.

Thanks OTPT. I try.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:31 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:Just checking in. I've slipped up a couple of times. I beg forgiveness. In my defense I didn't start it though.

Is this the same thing you say to camp counselor Wesley after a busy weekend at the club?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Just checking in. I've slipped up a couple of times. I beg forgiveness. In my defense I didn't start it though.

Is this the same thing you say to camp counselor Wesley after a busy weekend at the club?

Huh?

You're strange but I still love you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:55 pm

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My God shut the fuck up you fucking massive massive pussy. Jesus Christ nobody gives a fuck.

I think most agree the massive, massive pussies are the mods who ban people here because they dont like their views.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:29 pm

The_Dude wrote:

I think most agree the massive, massive pussies are the mods who ban people here because they dont like their views.

ive never banned anyone so thats nice. I might ban you though just cause watching hou cry about it like a lil bitch is amusing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:47 pm

The_Dude wrote:

ive never banned anyone so thats nice. I might ban you though just cause watching hou cry about it like a lil bitch is amusing.

Naw, not crying. This board is irrelevant, just post to pas some down time.

But think about how much of a pussy you must be in real life to ban someone from a message board with 30 posters because they are politically different than you. I can only imagine how big of a vagina some of ya'll are in real life.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:57 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Huh?

You're strange but I still love you.

Pretending to not understand what he's referring to is smart, assuming PAtG camp has the same rules as Fight Club.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:00 pm

The_Dude wrote:

You don't speak for me. I'm glad the mods banned your racist ass. Maybe now you'll think twice before posting your hate-filled crap, assuming you think at all before posting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down