Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Blanch asked to be perma banned last night. Should we honor his wish?

+4
BleacherSwill
aualum06
Death Roe
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Should the Little bitch be perma banned as is his wish?

Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Vote_lcap67%Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 14 ]
Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Vote_lcap19%Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Vote_lcap14%Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Empty Poll: Blanch asked to be perma banned last night. Should we honor his wish?

Post by DWags Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 am

I'm conflicted here.  Blanch has asked to be perma banned.  I don't know if we do that, what kind of slippery slope it will lead the board down.  So, I guess we'll put it to a vote.   I'd say two weeks worth of the vote should be enough to get this done.  Note: at anytime if Blanch just says he was a drunk little bitch and can't live without the board, the vote would be null and void and he'd not get a permaban.

So..... I believe in the process.

Last edited by DWags on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Empty Re: Poll: Blanch asked to be perma banned last night. Should we honor his wish?

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:55 am

He is close to a MM (Moose Meltdown). Time to take Old Yeller behind the shed and put him down.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   Empty Re: Poll: Blanch asked to be perma banned last night. Should we honor his wish?

Post by aualum06 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 am

Wait he meant done and not down like the title says?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

aualum06 wrote:Wait he meant done and not down like the title says?
Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   502811600

Yes, after all theez yeers yu doan speek blanch?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:10 am

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Wait he meant done and not down like the title says?
Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   502811600

Yes, after all theez yeers yu doan speek blanch?

You'd think I'd learn
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:16 am

Motion to ban Blanch?

I approve the first vote to start the real deal on the Agora.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Exceptional lack of personal responsibility for someone to need banning if they truly want to stay away. This reeks more of "look at me" because I need any kind of attention - even bad.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:32 pm

9-0. I'd call that a mandate. Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:9-0. I'd call that a mandate. Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   502811600

We'll let it play out. Remember Blanch can trump it at anytime
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:9-0. I'd call that a mandate. Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   502811600

We'll let it play out. Remember Blanch can trump it at anytime

fwiw, shouldn't this vote happen on the aurora or whatever its called? and no, i definitely do not "need" this board unlike the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria and bonars. I've never once posted on 247 after my permaban there. i have principles,...and a life.

as for wbh, what's his punishment for guarenting a victory? he got my hopes all up.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Blanch is just mad that I brought 400 people to this website after my sign came on College Gameday. He maybe has brought 20 max.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Death Roe wrote:Blanch is just mad that I brought 400 people to this website after my sign came on College Gameday. He maybe has brought 20 max.

mad? as in mad props?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Correction: Nigel is mad. Poll:  Blanch asked to be perma banned last night.  Should we honor his wish?   502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Are we just going to start permabanning everyone who is stupid and annoying? If so, Nigel can be next.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Cameron wrote:Are we just going to start permabanning everyone who is stupid and annoying? If so, Nigel can be next.
Let's do this
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Cameron wrote:Are we just going to start permabanning everyone who is stupid and annoying? If so, Nigel can be next.
Let's do this

you can't wbh won't allow it. it will make his wife mad. we need new mods period.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down