Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses.

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
steveschneider
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. Empty Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses.

Post by Guest 2016-11-30, 09:00

Byron York Retweeted
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
I will be holding a major news conference in New York City with my children on December 15 to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my ...

Byron York Retweeted
great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! While I am not mandated to ....

Byron York Retweeted
do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses..

Byron York Retweeted
Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!

=================

My prediction is that it will satisfy no one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. Empty Re: Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 09:54

As an added bonus, this will provide me with more time to sexually assault women and to MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. Empty Re: Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses.

Post by Guest 2016-11-30, 10:14

Poor Bob, once again having to resort to making things up. You should know the only President with that on his resume while in office is Bill Clinton.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-30, 10:22

There was probably a good case laid out that Trump would have faced a multitude of law suits as soon as he was sworn in.

Those law suits would have required discovery and testimony that would make a lot of his private corporation public.

Trump wants to be President and keep his company and financials private which is why he is not releasing any tax information.

Maybe next year and by then his companies can organize financials moving what is his today into the names of his children who are still private citizens.

Transparency is so overrated after elections.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 10:33

LooseGoose wrote:Poor Bob, once again having to resort to making things up. You should know the only President with that on his resume while in office is Bill Clinton.
link, please, to where Bill Clinton admitted to sexually assaulting women.

I'll wait.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-30, 10:43

So he making a big deal out of doing the right thing? Doing what is expected of him regardless of what the law requires/does not require him to do?

I think I am going to hold a press conference because I showed up for work today. Maybe Wake can hold one for showing up to a class he is registered for and therefore expected to attend.

I know it is commonplace for politicians to shower themselves with praise for doing the ordinary, but he ran on not being a politician and simply wanting to do what is right for "the people". This is the new Greatest Show on Earth.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 10:45

Turtleneck wrote:So he making a big deal out of doing the right thing? Doing what is expected of him regardless of what the law requires/does not require him to do?

I think I am going to hold a press conference because I showed up for work today. Maybe Wake can hold one for showing up to a class he is registered for and therefore expected to attend.

I know it is commonplace for politicians to shower themselves with praise for doing the ordinary, but he ran on not being a politician and simply wanting to do what is right for "the people". This is the new Greatest Show on Earth.
I bet the mainstream media is just eating up the fact that he's attempting - for the first time in his life - to do the right thing.

of course, we all know it's just a ruse. But I suspect the deplorables and mainstream media will extol the virtue of Cheeto Hitler for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-30, 10:56

Until he attends a press conference and answers questions from the printed press I call BS.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 11:07

What a man of honor and integrity.

The POTUS is exempt from having to do that, but he's CHOOSING to do so.

Just another difference between him and career political hacks who use public office to personally enrich themselves like the Clintons, Obama, etc.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-30, 11:51

The_Dude wrote:What a man of honor and integrity.

The POTUS is exempt from having to do that, but he's CHOOSING to do so.

Just another difference between him and career political hacks who use public office to personally enrich themselves like the Clintons, Obama, etc.

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. How-to-raise-sheep
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-30, 12:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Poor Bob, once again having to resort to making things up.   You should know the only President with that on his resume while in office is Bill Clinton.

I'll wait.

Bill Clinton paid a $90,000 for perjury in the Paula Jones case.   He then paid $850,000 to her to make the case go away.   Bill Clinton doesn't write those checks or lie if he's innocent.

And the Monica Lewinsky case would be considered sexual assault in any workplace in America, when the CEO is banging an
intern on the office floor.   Do you need a link to confirm that happened?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 12:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:link, please, to where Bill Clinton admitted to sexually assaulting women.

I'll wait.

Bill Clinton paid a $90,000 for perjury in the Paula Jones case. He then paid $850,000 to her to make the case go away.

And the Monica Lewinsky case would be considered sexual assault in any workplace in America, when the CEO is banging an
intern on the office floor. Do you need a link to confirm that happened?

Does Bob as for links when he accuses Trump of all the nasty things he says? Lol And all of those woman have been discredited and proven false.

Like the woman on the airline, she kept giving details that people could fact check and all her details were wrong.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 12:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'll wait.

Bill Clinton paid a $90,000 for perjury in the Paula Jones case.   He then paid $850,000 to her to make the case go away.   Bill Clinton doesn't write those checks or lie if he's innocent.

so he never admitted so sexually assaulting women.

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 12:06

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Bill Clinton paid a $90,000 for perjury in the Paula Jones case. He then paid $850,000 to her to make the case go away.

intern on the office floor. Do you need a link to confirm that happened?

Does Bob as for links when he accuses Trump of all the nasty things he says?
here is your racist, sexist, bigoted hero admitting to sexually assaulting women..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-30, 12:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:link, please, to where Bill Clinton admitted to sexually assaulting women.

I'll wait.

Bill Clinton paid a $90,000 for perjury in the Paula Jones case.   He then paid $850,000 to her to make the case go away.  

Does that establish guilt? If settlements establish guilt, your logic indicates A) Trump racially discriminated against African Americans in the 70s B) he presided over a  fake university with the intent of defrauding people of their money. I am sure he has settled other cases, but those immediately come to mind.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 12:24

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Bill Clinton paid a $90,000 for perjury in the Paula Jones case.   He then paid $850,000 to her to make the case go away.  

Does that establish guilt? If settlements establish guilt, your logic indicates A) Trump racially discriminated against African Americans in the 70s B) he presided over a  fake university with the intent of defrauding people of their money. I am sure he has settled other cases, but those immediately come to mind.
and their hero, Donald Trump, settled a 25 million dollar fake university fraud case. So he must be guilty of defrauding people, right?

one must remember that we're dealing with Trump supporters in a post-truth America. So whatever they say/think/feel is the truth as far as they're concerned.  

(but you know this, already).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-30, 12:38

I am guilty of Not so fast.

If Trump's big announcement turns out to be handing the businesses over to his children to operate it, the press and American public will have been fooled again
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 12:59

GRR Spartan wrote:I am guilty of Not so fast.

If Trump's big announcement turns out to be handing the businesses over to his children to operate it, the press and American public will have been fooled again
in their defense, it doesn't take that much to fool either of them. Just look a November 8th.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

in their defense, it doesn't take that much to fool either of them. Just look a November 8th.

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. VGz10i
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 13:08

Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. P_101528432
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-30, 13:25

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes, the perjury fine was the punishment for guilt.   Thank you for the question.

Good to see you and Bob defending a serial sexual predator. SO now we know all your Trump outrage is selective BULLSHIT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 13:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes, the perjury fine was the punishment for guilt.   Thank you for the question.

Good to see you and Bob defending a serial sexual predator. SO now we know all your Trump outrage is selective BULLSHIT.
so you can't provide the link where Bill Clinton admits to sexually assaulting women.

Thanks for playing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-30, 13:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You kind of skipped over the part about Trump settling lawsuits. Seems like you're being kind of...selective?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 14:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

so you can't provide the link where Bill Clinton admits to sexually assaulting women.

Thanks for playing.

We dont need links, we have actual physical proof that he did. Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 14:23

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You kind of skipped over the part about Trump settling lawsuits. Seems like you're being kind of...selective?
just remember: Goose doesn't like nor does he support Trump.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 14:24

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you can't provide the link where Bill Clinton admits to sexually assaulting women.

Thanks for playing.

We dont need links, we have actual physical proof that he did. Trump sets the agenda for today - Says he's getting out of his businesses. 502811600
you have physical proof of sexual assault?

link, please. Unless you can't provide one.

I'll wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 14:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'll wait.

Yeah, the left and Hilary was slandering and attacking a 19 year old intern. They were ruining an assault victims life until she produced the dress that had Bill Clintons jizz on it.

Once the physical proof was produced, Clinton was caught in his lie and impeached.

Now, if you have any physical proof Trump has sexually assaulted someone, other than butthurt liberals saying he did, Im all ears.

I have a feeling though the hundreds of journalists cold calling women to make up stories about Trump would have found it by now if there was.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-30, 14:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'll wait.

They have no proof, just fake news.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-30, 14:34

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you have physical proof of sexual assault?

I'll wait.

Yeah, the left and Hilary was slandering and attacking a 19 year old intern. They were ruining an assault victims life until she produced the dress that had Bill Clintons jizz on it.

Once the physical proof was produced, Clinton was caught in his lie and impeached.

Now, if you have any physical proof Trump has sexually assaulted someone, other than butthurt liberals saying he did, Im all ears.

I have a feeling though the hundreds of journalists cold calling women to make up stories about Trump would have found it by now if there was.

Link to a credible article or police report that supports these claims?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-30, 14:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'll wait.

Did the Lewinsky chick claim she was sexually assaulted? I think I missed that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 14:45

The_Dude wrote:

Yeah, the left and Hilary was slandering and attacking a 19 year old intern.  They were ruining an assault victims life until she produced the dress that had Bill Clintons jizz on it.

so you have no proof that Bill Clinton admitted so sexually assaulting someone.

Thanks for playing.

and here is your hero's own words.. admitting to sexually assaulting women.

I anxiously await your dismissal of his own words.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-30, 14:45

steveschneider wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yeah, the left and Hilary was slandering and attacking a 19 year old intern.  They were ruining an assault victims life until she produced the dress that had Bill Clintons jizz on it.

It's like talking to a brick wall of stupidity with him. No way will you ever get a straight answer. Just more of yeah, but Clinton... yeah but Obama... yeah but liberals.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 14:46

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you have physical proof of sexual assault?

I'll wait.

leave it to a republican to confuse consensual sex with sexual assault.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-30, 14:54

WTF is going on here?

We have a President elect going to try to re-write the definition of blind trust so his children can run his corporate empire and a poster who wants to make Monica Lewinsky and the losing candidates husband a bigger deal.

Item at hand is do we sit back and trust Trump not to out do Warren G Harding when it comes to mixing personal business and political decisions.

What happened to all the GOP and "conservative " handwringing about potential business ethic violations in a Hillary Clinton presidency?

Did it go the way of operating a Supreme Court with less than 9 justices?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-30, 15:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It's like talking to a brick wall of stupidity with him. No way will you ever get a straight answer. Just more of yeah, but Clinton... yeah but Obama... yeah but liberals.

When it comes to politics he's a prime example of a post-truth Americana.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 15:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

So you want me to provide proof, yet you offer up none with Trump?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-30, 15:23

Can anyone provide any proof Trump has sexually assaulted a woman?

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 15:35

GRR Spartan wrote:WTF is going on here?

We have a President elect going to try to re-write the definition of blind trust so his children can run his corporate empire and a poster who wants to make Monica Lewinsky and the losing candidates husband a bigger deal.

Item at hand is do we sit back and trust Trump not to out do Warren G Harding when it comes to mixing personal business and political decisions.

What happened to all the GOP and "conservative " handwringing about potential business ethic violations in a Hillary Clinton presidency?

Did it go the way of operating a Supreme Court with less than 9 justices?
it's the republican/mainstream media post-truth America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-30, 15:36

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You brought Trump into that part of the discussion. I'll wait for OTPT to chide you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-30, 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

leave it to a republican to confuse consensual sex with sexual assault.

So a CEO fucking an intern is consensual in your opinion?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next