Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Football Bowl PICK'EM - Co-champs Travis and Goose!

+10
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
DWags
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

College Football Bowl PICK'EM - Co-champs Travis and Goose!  - Page 4 Empty Re: College Football Bowl PICK'EM - Co-champs Travis and Goose!

Post by InTenSity Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:11

Didn't Clemson win the coin toss? Not that it matters, but I thought they did and then they deferred. That's why they had the ball to start the second half. Plus, when is the last time Bama won the toss and elected to receive?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

College Football Bowl PICK'EM - Co-champs Travis and Goose!  - Page 4 Empty Re: College Football Bowl PICK'EM - Co-champs Travis and Goose!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:42

InTenSity wrote:Didn't Clemson win the coin toss? Not that it matters, but I thought they did and then they deferred. That's why they had the ball to start the second half. Plus, when is the last time Bama won the toss and elected to receive?

Intensity is right. I just looked on the youtubes.

And if it means I am no longer co champion then intensity will become my mortal enemy for life. He will rue the day he brought this up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:48

Everyone picked Bama for the coin toss. So we still have a tie. Lol
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:50

Death Roe wrote:Everyone picked Bama for the coin toss. So we still have a tie. Lol

Oh good. I don't have to burn intensitys house down.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:51

Let's just call it a tie and grow to love each other
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:52

That's fine. I'm comfortable with that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:53

Still cannot believe we had a tie after 289 picks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:55

COMMITTEE (aka myself and my cats) HAVE DECIDED THAT TRAVIS AND GOOSE ARE CO-CHAMPIONS!

See you in September!

Or, I can start an ESPN bracket challenge in March and we can do that.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 13:05

Oh man, I never expected to be up here. I just got some many people to thank. First and foremost, God, because without Him none of this would have been possible. Second I want to thank my mom. You know, she always believed in me, even when no one else did. was always taking me to pick em practice all those early mornings. I want to thank all of my coaches, and fans, and everyone who was behind me the whole way. Man, I really owe this championship to all of you. I'm not going to give it to you. That would be insane. I want to thank dr for reminding me when I almost forgot a week and when I missed a pick that one time. Lastly I just want to thank myself. I am really fucking great.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 13:06

Death Roe wrote:COMMITTEE (aka myself and my cats) HAVE DECIDED THAT TRAVIS AND GOOSE ARE CO-CHAMPIONS!

See you in September!

Or, I can start an ESPN bracket challenge in March and we can do that.
Bracket Challenge!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 13:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Everyone picked Bama for the coin toss. So we still have a tie. Lol

Oh good. I don't have to burn intensitys house down.
Now I still have to pay for heat. It was in the 60's last night!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 13:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh man, I never expected to be up here. I just got some many people to thank. First and foremost, God, because without Him none of this would have been possible. Second I want to thank my mom. You know, she always believed in me, even when no one else did. was always taking me to pick em practice all those early mornings. I want to thank all of my coaches, and fans, and everyone who was behind me the whole way. Man, I really owe this championship to all of you. I'm not going to give it to you. That would be insane. I want to thank dr for reminding me when I almost forgot a week and when I missed a pick that one time. Lastly I just want to thank myself. I am really fucking great.

You're lucky I'm nice and want competition, or else I would have had a shot in the title game. If I didn't try and remind you that one week...

Congrats, you and Goose split custody with this trophy until next January... I'm carting it out to your Kia right now.

College Football Bowl PICK'EM - Co-champs Travis and Goose!  - Page 4 LGTrophy
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4